Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Sunday 5/26 Yoga

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday 5/26 Yoga

My friends:

Iíll be going to yoga at the Four Mile Run Farmers Market tomorrow after not being able to make it for the past few weeks. Yoga starts at 9. Itís gentle stretch type stuff and the teacher has integrated a lot of stretches that are good for cyclists since so many of us have shown up.

Yoga starts at 9 and a 10 dollar donation is suggested which supports the Four Mile Run Conservancy.

After yoga, enjoy some delicious food from the Farmerís Market. Velocity Co-op will also be on hand for any bike adjustments you may need.

Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Likes ChristoB50 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Will be with you all, stretching in spirit... spending the night up at my sisterís alpaca farm for some pool-opening festivities! On a plus side, yesterday I had my first bike ride in 14 days (following a nasty flu like bug). So hopefully back to some routines now (like 4MR farmers market Sundays!

4. Likes Judd liked this post
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoB50 View Post
    Will be with you all, stretching in spirit... spending the night up at my sister’s alpaca farm for some pool-opening festivities! On a plus side, yesterday I had my first bike ride in 14 days (following a nasty flu like bug). So hopefully back to some routines now (like 4MR farmers market Sundays!
    I saw a lot of trash on your adopted stretch of Four Mile Run today and was going to e-mail you and ask if you're okay. Glad to hear that you've recovered. Bring back some alpaca wool.

6. Likes ChristoB50 liked this post