Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Weekly Coffee Meet Up in Bethesda

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weekly Coffee Meet Up in Bethesda

Hi, I'm fairly new to Bethesda (lived in DC for 1+ years before that) and I ride my bike every day. I was wondering if there is already a weekly coffee meet up for cyclists in Bethesda or if not, would anyone be interested in joining me? If one needs to be started, I thought maybe Paul would be a good meet up spot since it's right by Capital Crescent. Maybe me on Fridays?

Steve O is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

There are two Bethesda coffee meetups that I am aware of, both instigated by and sometimes solely attended by Ian F. One on Wednesday and one on Thursday. The Wednesday one is at Quartermaine I believe. I forget if the Thursday one is also there.
    However, they are wicked early (like 6am). And Ian told me he will be moving soon and no longer commuting that way, so they will likely go defunct.

Which totally opens the door for you to create one. There are already 4 on Fridays (long list here and also on calendar), so you might choose another day, particularly for those who might have a conflict with FCC I at Swing's.