Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Papillon's Acme Pie Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Default Papillon's Acme Pie Ride

Sol Schott and Acme Pie Co. are beloved fixtures in the DC cycling scene, but you knew that. But how many of you know that he is opening up his own retail pie shop? Sol has been Papillon Cycles' early morning neighbor ever since he started baking out of the Twisted Vines kitchen. The owners of Twisted Vines & BrickHaus decided to consolidate everything down the Pike to Josephines. Which left Sol with a problem *and* an opportunity. The basement kitchen is now his for keeps, and the upstairs has been converted into an old school ice cream & pie shop. He has targeted early April for store opening. Soon. Very soon. And we at Papillon Cycles... how could we *not* put on a bike ride to celebrate?

Planning remains in progress for a "Tour de Arlington" type of ride that I want to be accessible to *everyone*, casual & serious cyclist alike. The date is Saturday April 13, our usual start time of 10:30am. It is on both this Forum calendar and the more popular Google calendar, as well as right here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/papillo...ts-59303714005. You don't have to, but please let us know on EventBrite. It helps us plan.

I'm hoping Sol can pry himself away from the sales counter long enough to join us.

And of course, the World's Best Bike Shop Dog (Yuki) will love to see you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Acme Pie Co 2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	19897Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Acme Pie Co..jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	19898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190117_190008.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	19899

P.S. Did I mention there will be...PIE???
    Last edited by Starduster; 03-31-2019 at 07:34 PM.