Likes Likes:  77
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not the day we were planning - bowing out of BAFS 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrenaut View Post
    Updates - daughter had 2 root canals this morning. Apparently she was a model patient, the dentist wishes all the 8-year-olds he works on were like her. So far, so good.

I saw the ortho this morning. Unless there is something crazy in the MRI this weekend, likely to have surgery early next week. I'm encouraged by the recovery timeline - it's faster than Dr Google lead me to believe. Assuming surgery next week, I should be able to walk with a boot the first week of April and walk normally around May 15. I don't know if that means I can bike to Bike to Work Day, but I'm hopeful.
    How's your recovery going, Jon? And Ms, route canal?

You must be so proud of the way your daughter is handling this. You are a lucky dad.... Except heh, it's not exactly all luck, I'd it? I'm sure you know you have something to do with why she's that way....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes jrenaut, LhasaCM, kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Recovery going well. Next Thursday I expect to be weight-bearing in a boot. Then another 6-8 weeks and I can walk unassisted.

Gremlin is back to soccer. She's a little tentative but she should be fine shortly

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk