Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Freezing your ass off!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Freezing your ass off!

This prize will go the person with the most individual freeze points.

Haha, like any of us normal folks have a chance against those folks from MI!!

The prize will be a glorious Slurpee of your choice, and I will be glad to spike it if you want. It could make the final happy hour a lot of fun!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a certain fattie bike rider from Michigan is going to take this one home...

Post Thanks / Like

Figures this prize was announced when I'll get my first negative freeze points ride tomorrow I hope Kate does not extend her ski trip, and Andy and Chris have a heat wave in Germany

4. Likes Edelweiss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Figures this prize was announced when I'll get my first negative freeze points ride tomorrow I hope Kate does not extend her ski trip, and Andy and Chris have a heat wave in Germany

Post Thanks / Like

Alan, you may need to cancel this prize. Looks like the board is not updating. Someone mentioned at beginning of event that the weather source (Underground Weather) had made a change that might break the stat gathering ability.

To be honest, I often biked earlier or later to try and maximize freeze points, without, I might as well wait until the warmest part of the day.