Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: W&OD 2-month Closure for Four Mile Run Stream Repair near N. Madison St.

DismalScientist is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

An alternative if you are continuing on the Custis is to cross the bridge at Ohio over I-66 and take 14th and 11th east across Patrick Henry and turn right on Kennebec to Fairfax and the Custis trail. I hesitate to suggest this alternative because I would prefer to keep you riffraff on the south side of the freeway.

2. Likes PeteD, bentbike33 liked this post
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DismalScientist View Post
    An alternative if you are continuing on the Custis is to cross the bridge at Ohio over I-66 and take 14th and 11th east across Patrick Henry and turn right on Kennebec to Fairfax and the Custis trail. I hesitate to suggest this alternative because I would prefer to keep you riffraff on the south side of the freeway.
    Might as well just do the 10th Rd/Manchester hills. If it's still going on in May, stop by my house for a cup of coffee.

4. Likes Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DismalScientist View Post
    I was scouting routes like this around the detour today and saw the sign on the trail-block fence set off the trail says the detour will start February 18, not 11. Any more updates we should know about?

6. Likes Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, on Sunday there was a sign on the W&OD at the planned southern cutoff about the trail closing on the 18th. I gather that it did not close yesterday then?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrP View Post
    So, on Sunday there was a sign on the W&OD at the planned southern cutoff about the trail closing on the 18th. I gather that it did not close yesterday then?
    Yep, was still open around 7pm tonight.