Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team 8 Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smb9600 View Post
    Beernuering Saturday-

Team 8! I’m planning a Beernuering trip Saturday, Jan 26. We’ll be hitting 3 breweries: Settle Down Brewery, Mad Fox Brewing Co, & Audacious Aleworks in Falls Church. I’m still finalizing the route - details will be forthcoming. (There is also a Distillery in Falls Church you can add on if you’re Spiritnuering as well). Leaving from Best Buns in Shirlington at 10am. Hope you all can make it!
    Keep me posted on this. We may be out in LoCo, depending on the weekend schedule (#croataniscoming), but if not, I would love to join in on some lovely day drinking! But I must warn you, Audacious Aleworks may not be worth the beerneuring point. It might be more beneficial to go to Caboose #2.

2. Likes sjclaeys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
    Keep me posted on this. We may be out in LoCo, depending on the weekend schedule (#croataniscoming), but if not, I would love to join in on some lovely day drinking! But I must warn you, Audacious Aleworks may not be worth the beerneuring point. It might be more beneficial to go to Caboose #2.
    Name:  shes-right-you.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  34.2 KB

4. Likes Sunyata liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey All - Thursday night is both the Third Thursday HH and the Haines Point HH to benefit WABA Women & Bicycles program! Itís a great opportunity for us to meet up, hang out with some great bikey people, & maybe get some great swag! Hope to see you there!

Time: 5:30-8pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Judd liked this post