Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: And my team is...?

Post Thanks / Like

Question And my team is...?

Hi all. Newbie to FS here. I wasn't able to attend the HH last night. How do I find out what team I'm on? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

And Now Stuck to the Top for all your reading pleasure!

Henry

Post Thanks / Like

Is it too late to join? I thought I was registered and all, but somehow it did not go through...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NCCAT View Post
    Is it too late to join? I thought I was registered and all, but somehow it did not go through...
    Go ahead and register. Chuxtr is doing his best to get everyone onto teams.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    Go ahead and register. Chuxtr is doing his best to get everyone onto teams.
    We're giving everyone who was assigned to teams a week (so next Friday) to join their team's Strava clubs (the last necessary step to officially be riding Freezing Saddles so that rides on Strava are recorded for Freezing Saddles). If not everyone does that, I'll assign substitutes from the wait list to the teams that need them. Once all the teams are set, i.e., 10 riders each all on the Strava club, I'll do my best to create a team(s) with who's still on the wait list. Knowing that these teams won't be created the same way as the original 19 teams. I'll simply take people in order on the wait list and put them on a team. I already have one person on the wait list who has volunteered to be a team captain if it comes to that.

So I can't promise, but I'm going to do my very best to get everyone who's registered to play.

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    We're giving everyone who was assigned to teams a week (so next Friday) to join their team's Strava clubs (the last necessary step to officially be riding Freezing Saddles so that rides on Strava are recorded for Freezing Saddles). If not everyone does that, I'll assign substitutes from the wait list to the teams that need them. Once all the teams are set, i.e., 10 riders each all on the Strava club, I'll do my best to create a team(s) with who's still on the wait list. Knowing that these teams won't be created the same way as the original 19 teams. I'll simply take people in order on the wait list and put them on a team. I already have one person on the wait list who has volunteered to be a team captain if it comes to that.

So I can't promise, but I'm going to do my very best to get everyone who's registered to play.