Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Team 13, assemble!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Team 13, assemble!

Welcome to all members of Team 13!

The following people have already joined Team 13's Strava club and authorized Freezing Saddles to read their Strava miles. I'd ask that you check the Posts section of our Strava club regularly to organize, pick a team name, and find out about planned team get-togethers, group rides, etc., but otherwise there is nothing you need to do but ride. For now, our Strava club is open (anyone can read what you write), but I will close it as soon as all members of the team have joined.

awitt
    Cycliskier
    Nadine
    nagletom
    obscurerichard
    Rollpin

The following people have not yet joined Team 13's Strava club. Please go to this link to join, and then follow the instructions for the previous group.

aabaird
    JDog
    noodles

Once again, welcome to Team 13 and to Freezing Saddles!
    Last edited by cvcalhoun; 01-11-2019 at 04:22 PM.

2. Likes awitt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and we need a team name. I've posted a thread over on our Strava club discussion board asking for suggestions. Please check over there to make suggestions and/or vote on other people's.

Post Thanks / Like

Cycliskier has now joined the Strava club for the team. We're just waiting on aabaird, JDog, and noodles.

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you guys? We're still mssing:

aabaird
    JDog
    noodles

I've posted on the forum that we're looking for you. I've sent you e-mails. I've sent you private messages on this forum. For the two of you that have public Strava rides, I've posted comments on your Strava rides saying we are looking for you. I've attempted to add you on Facebook and send you private message there. Lacking carrier pigeons, I'm not sure what to do next. Please, please, please go to our team's Strava club at
    https://www.strava.com/clubs/BAFS2019Team13 and join!
    Last edited by cvcalhoun; 01-12-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Noodles is now in the Strava club. I'll just have to check in a couple of hours to see whether he's showing up on the leaderboard, or whether he needs to reauthorize Freezing Saddles to read his Strava miles.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I've been out of town camping and off the grid - Just joined the Strava group

8. Likes awitt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Woo hoo! Now we have 9 of 10 on the board at freezingsaddles.org and we moved to 5th place (from 14 with 7). Were missing only aabaird. You may need to authorize strava to see private information.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by awitt View Post
    Woo hoo! Now we have 9 of 10 on the board at freezingsaddles.org and we moved to 5th place (from 14 with 7). Were missing only aabaird. You may need to authorize strava to see private information.
    Yep, aabaird is now in our Strava club, so he just needs to go to https://freezingsaddles.org/authorize and reauthorize Freezing Saddles to read his Strava miles. (Strava changed its code in the middle of registration to require most people to reauthorize, which is driving us all nuts!)

Post Thanks / Like

The gang's all here--in the Strava club, and on the leaderboard! Please check out our Strava club for a post on a survey to determine our team name and arrange our first get-together.

Post Thanks / Like

I am pleased to announce that our team finally has a name--Bakers Dozen. I'm sure you were all waiting with bated breath for that!

13. Likes awitt liked this post