Likes Likes:  49
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monday, January 14: snow shoveling on the Mount Vernon Trail

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coppertop222 View Post
    Thanks it was fun to meet you all, sorry I left early I had to help a friend in Vienna s parents shovel their driveway before it got too much later. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1510.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	18967

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for coming out today for as long as you could. It helped a lot. We were able to finish clearing to the 14th Street Bridge so folks are going to be able to make it across the river this week. Several folks that bike commute have expressed their appreciation on Twitter.

Don't forget to post to the official thread so I can assign points. http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showth...227#post185227

2. Likes consularrider, dasgeh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was great to meet you, Christob50 and Coppertop222! I posted some photos from today in the KOT/QOT thread.

If anyone else wants in on the snow shoveling fun, I'm planning to head out after tomorrow's Cosi Crystal City Coffee Club to tackle the historically problematic areas by the 14th Street Bridge and the underpasses south of there.

4. Likes Christob50, Judd, LhasaCM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    If anyone else wants in on the snow shoveling fun, I'm planning to head out after tomorrow's Cosi Crystal City Coffee Club to tackle the historically problematic areas by the 14th Street Bridge and the underpasses south of there.
    You. Are. Superwoman! I don't think any amount of Advil is going to get all my parts loosened up enough to move today.

6. Likes Judd, LhasaCM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

MVT snow crew, here's some further evidence that your efforts are noted, appreciated, and being put to good use: there were already at least five sets of tire tracks when I crossed the wooden bridge by the Pentagon at 7:15 this morning, and too many tracks to count when I crossed again two hours later. Thanks again for all of your hard work!

8. Likes LeprosyStudyGroup, Judd, LhasaCM, Emm, dasgeh liked this post