Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: FS2019 Team 2: Never2Cold

Post Thanks / Like

Cool FS2019 Team 2: Never2Cold

Howdy, partners! This is Riley, the "captian" of Team 2. You can call me Riley or Captain (I will respond to most everything).

This is the thread for our team, which after much deliberation and brainstorming about puns, I think we should call Never2Cold. Let's embrace the suck and get out there to ride together.

My email is rcbartlebaugh@gmail.com and my cell is 410-474-4282, feel free reach out to me if you need anything. We can decide which forum (email, text, here, strrava) works best for our team communications after the happy hour. I have created a Strava team for us and I will keep it open through the weekend for you all to join. Come 1/14, I will make it a private group.

I can't wait to meet you all and get rolling!

See you on Thursday!
    Riley

2. Likes sszibler, Kegibbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbartlebaugh View Post
    Howdy, partners! This is Riley, the "captian" of Team 2. You can call me Riley or Captain (I will respond to most everything).

This is the thread for our team, which after much deliberation and brainstorming about puns, I think we should call Never2Cold. Let's embrace the suck and get out there to ride together.
    So is it too late to nominate "Droppin-a-Duece" for a team name?

And thanks for taking the mantle, El Capitan!

Henry

4. Likes LeprosyStudyGroup, jrenaut, sszibler liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I'm sorry I missed the happy hour but I'm excited for my second season of freezing saddles! I live in Petworth and commute to L'Enfant Plaza, and I like riding on the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail, W&OD, and elsewhere in search of coffee, beer, ice cream, etc. I'm also a tandem captain with the Metro Washington Association of Blind Athletes and I'm sponsoring a tandem prize this year. I'm looking forward to riding with and meeting all of you and getting in some more miles and points once I'm back in town.

-Shira

6. Likes sszibler liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shira and everybody! Iím in Shaw and also like to do the ATT a lot and recently the Arlington loop because thatís where Calvin and Hobbes hang out for Calvin Ball. Itís on the thread somewhere, but I always have a hard time finding it so I end up doing an internet search. I do a lot of riding at night and early evening.

Iím open to trying to get better at the forum, but sometimes Strava is just easier. I wish searches for threads on the forum were easier. Itís also hard on a phone Ďcause itís tiny. But Iíve been having fun with Calvin Ball!