Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: 🚲🤖📲 Bike Hack Night: Thursday, January 10, 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Cool 🚲🤖📲 Bike Hack Night: Thursday, January 10, 2019

The Transportation Techies meetup is hosting our tenth Bike Hack Night, a show & tell of bike-related software projects (at Manhattan Laundry WeWork in DC). Free, but RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Transportatio...nts/256991003/

🚲💨
    Michael @mvs202 @techiesdc

2. Likes Judd liked this post
    Steve O is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

Note that this unfortunately conflicts with the Freezing Saddles opening happy hour. I have attended these Hack Nights in the past, and recommend them. If you are technically inclined you may want to join the MeetUp group for future notifications.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't say enough good things about the Hack Night events that Transportation Techies, Michael Schade and Mobility Labs put on monthly. Bike Hack Night is a treat for this crowd but other topics include Metro Hack Night, CaBi Hack Night and other transportation related topics. I have to believe Michael is thinking about how to make a Scooter Hack Night happen. I attend a few times a year when I am in town. RSVP through MeetUp.com so they have enough pizza and beer. Go!

5. Likes Steve O liked this post