Likes Likes:  56
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team 3: SNOW COLLUSION

Post Thanks / Like

The disinformation campaign in this thread is strong, and I don't know about that guy, but he seems to be enjoying that cup of restroom brew.

2. Likes Judd, Steve O, bmif liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear LSG (if that's even your real name):

I'm starting to get sidewards glances at Coffee Clubs, people curious about the fact that they see me at coffee club every once in a while, but all I ride are sleaze rides. It's getting more difficult to keep this up...

I'm going to need some more "motivation." Like maybe you providing the prize for the Catch and Release pointless prize? Maybe a bag of coffee from Commonwealth Joe. Otherwise I'm going to have some Full Disclosure here.

--PeteD

4. Likes Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeteD View Post
    Dear LSG (if that's even your real name):

I'm starting to get sidewards glances at Coffee Clubs, people curious about the fact that they see me at coffee club every once in a while, but all I ride are sleaze rides. It's getting more difficult to keep this up...

I'm going to need some more "motivation." Like maybe you providing the prize for the Catch and Release pointless prize? Maybe a bag of coffee from Commonwealth Joe. Otherwise I'm going to have some Full Disclosure here.

--PeteD
    I do like that brand of covfefe, and buying myself a bag of it is a great suggestion. Thank you Peter Dinklage, you should join my team one of these days, I like your work.