Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Judd's generosity

Post Thanks / Like

Default Judd's generosity

Thank you, Judd for supporting a donation match today for WABA!

For those that participated in the David's match on Thursday, I'm not sure that WABA shared this one with you - They probably didn't want to overwhelm folks. I screwed up my registration for the Cider Ride and added a "." to my gmail address to register and now get two sets of emails. I only received today's message with the address not affiliated with my donation on Thursday.

From today's message:
    Wow. This has been a really incredible week to be part of WABA. On Thursday, 68 of your bicycling peers stepped up to meet WABA member and Mount Vernon Trail caretaker extraordinaire Davidís $10,000 match. Awesome.

That kind of generosity means better biking across the region for everyone.

While we donít believe in competitive commutes, a little challenge never hurts. Nelle and Matt, Judd, and an anonymous donor are ready to double down. Theyíve made a combined commitment of another $10,000óonly if you give today. They shared some thoughts on why they support WABA that I've attached below.

Can you help us meet this stretch match to make our year-end goal?

Please make a gift right now and it will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $10,000.

Letís do this together.

óKristin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	18701Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	18702

2. Likes Nadine, dasgeh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in. Thanks Judd.

4. Likes Judd liked this post
    Judd is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone who donated to the WABA year end campaign. The two walking and biking groups that Iím a member of (Alexandria BPAC and the Friends of the Mount Vernon Trail) have both received support from WABA this past year. WABA has also had a presence at nearly every bicycling advocacy meeting that Iíve attended. Theyíre especially good at getting bicycle infrastructure into planning documents (even though we almost always have to fight when itís time to implement).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Henry, Nadine, dasgeh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Thank you to everyone who donated to the WABA year end campaign. The two walking and biking groups that Iím a member of (Alexandria BPAC and the Friends of the Mount Vernon Trail) have both received support from WABA this past year. WABA has also had a presence at nearly every bicycling advocacy meeting that Iíve attended. Theyíre especially good at getting bicycle infrastructure into planning documents (even though we almost always have to fight when itís time to implement).

Thanks for doing this again, Judd. I'm not earning any $ at this stage of my life so I have to refrain from donating to all the causes I'd like to support (especially now ) WABA is my one exception.... especially when I see YOU doing THIS.

I'm so privileged to live in Bike Path Mecca! And yeah I know who makes that happen.... If I were earning $ I'd be giving more. Sending so much love and gratitude with that li'l donation. Thanks WABA, and thanks Judd.

Nadine

8. Likes Judd, Emm, dasgeh liked this post
    Judd is online now I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Thanks for doing this again, Judd. I'm not earning any $ at this stage of my life so I have to refrain from donating to all the causes I'd like to support (especially now ) WABA is my one exception.... especially when I see YOU doing THIS.

I'm so privileged to live in Bike Path Mecca! And yeah I know who makes that happen.... If I were earning $ I'd be giving more. Sending so much love and gratitude with that li'l donation. Thanks WABA, and thanks Judd.

Nadine

Aww. Thanks for donating Nadine.

10. Likes dasgeh liked this post