Likes Likes:  597
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rides, gatherings, and events for FS 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    TEAM 12 will be gathering at Swings in DC on Saturday (Jan 19) for coffee...any FS or friend of FS is welcome!

For those in VA I will lead a ride from Best Buns in Shirlington at 845...plenty of parking if you’d rather do a short ride out and back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Some Hyattsvillains and College Perkians will meet you at Swings in the morning! What's your ETA at Swings?

2. Likes Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Some Hyattsvillains and College Perkians will meet you at Swings in the morning! What's your ETA at Swings?
    Yay sounds good...we should be there at 930

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Team 8 is planning a Falls Church beer tour on Saturday, Jan 26, including Settle DownEasy Brewery, Mad Fox Brewery, Audacious Aleworks Brewery. We’ll leave from Best Buns at 10am.

Route details to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes josh, bikedavid, CBGanimal, sjclaeys, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

*posting on behalf of HandleBarsDC who still can't figure out how to use the forum*

Do you like exploring new and exciting parts of DC? If so, this Sunday, Jan 27, join Handlebars, MrT, EMM, Steve O, and Shira for a fun ride to explore the alleyways included in this dcist article.

Details
    Meeting Time: Roll out at 9:30ish am from Dogtag Bakery in Georgetown, 3206 Grace St NW. They have great pie and cake (and more traditional breakfast options), so get there early!
    Route: This is the general route. We'll get lunch in Barracks Row, and end at Bar Roubaix.
    Pace: Social, no drop.
    Questions: Send them to me and I'll try to ask Handlebars, or bug her yourself on twitter

Post Thanks / Like

Team 6 morning meetup -- 6 of 6! Hmmm not sure why this posted upside down, but I like it that way so there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7499.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	19080

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smb9600 View Post
    Team 8 is planning a Falls Church beer tour on Saturday, Jan 26, including Settle DownEasy Brewery, Mad Fox Brewery, Audacious Aleworks Brewery. We’ll leave from Best Buns at 10am.

Route details to follow.

Okay, schedule re-arranged so I can join in. We are doing gravel on Sunday since it will be warmer. Let me know if you need/want assistance with routing since you will be in my hood.

9. Likes Judd, smb9600 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes please! I will never turn that down! Yeah! So glad you’ll be joining!

Steve O is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smb9600 View Post
    Placed on the calendar.

12. Likes smb9600, Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TEAM X - SNOW PATROL 'n' FRIENDS TO MEET AT PORT CITY BREWING THIS FRIDAY AT 8PM!!!!!11!!!!!!11111!!!!!

We'll ride over from Conte's in Old Town at 7:30pm if you'd like to join us. You could always go early and save us some seats.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    *posting on behalf of HandleBarsDC who still can't figure out how to use the forum*

Do you like exploring new and exciting parts of DC? If so, this Sunday, Jan 27, join Handlebars, MrT, EMM, Steve O, and Shira for a fun ride to explore the alleyways included in this dcist article.

Details
    Meeting Time: Roll out at 9:30ish am from Dogtag Bakery in Georgetown, 3206 Grace St NW. They have great pie and cake (and more traditional breakfast options), so get there early!
    Route: This is the general route. We'll get lunch in Barracks Row, and end at Bar Roubaix.
    Pace: Social, no drop.
    Questions: Send them to me and I'll try to ask Handlebars, or bug her yourself on twitter
    If I can use the forum...anyone can!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

15. Likes Steve O, jen_stoly liked this post