Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: FS2019 Points per Mile Pointless Prize

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS2019 Points per Mile Pointless Prize

I will once again offer up a Pointless Prize for Points per Mile. This has actually been on the Pointless Leaderboard on the Freezing Saddles website the last couple of years and I assume it will be again this year. The name is self-explanatory. It's not necessarily a sleaze ride prize, but certainly someone could game the system doing sleaze rides. Rather, it's intended as an incentive for those who can't -- for whatever reason -- ride a lot of miles to still ride -- even if it's only a few miles -- as often as possible and contribute to their team. The only criteria is that the winner has to ride at least 40 rides during the course of Freezing Saddles.

Post Thanks / Like

Leaderboard is still there.

Post Thanks / Like

This year's winner (unfortunately, couldn't be at HH):

Mary S, Team 8, 637 points / 137 miles = 4.64 points per mile

She will hopefully be able to get her prize from me sometime soon (maybe this weekend, if schedules permit): a small assortment of stuff including a Bontrager Flare R rear light (courtesy of Trek Clarendon) and a pair of way cool, uber lightweight carbon fiber water bottle cages (courtesy of Irwin Cycling).

Congrats Mary!

Name:  Bottle_cage_800x800_R.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  32.2 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Chuck! These were some really nice prizes!! I feel like I should have ridden more this winter but for various reasons just couldn't do it. Next year, I will strive to let someone else take the Points Per Mile prize

Thanks for hosting this Pointless Prize.

5. Likes FFX_Hinterlands liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome, Mary! Sorry I wasn't home when you came by. I was out for a ride. But glad you were able to pick up your prize(s). And hope they provide some added motivation to ride!

Quote Originally Posted by msalemme View Post
    Thanks, Chuck! These were some really nice prizes!! I feel like I should have ridden more this winter but for various reasons just couldn't do it. Next year, I will strive to let someone else take the Points Per Mile prize

Thanks for hosting this Pointless Prize.