Likes Likes:  95
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pointless Prizes 2019

Post Thanks / Like

I'm back! The list of Pointless Prizes has been updated and will be maintained in the first post in this thread.

2. Likes Judd, wheels&wings liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you think your Pointless Prize _could_ have a leaderboard on the site, but you don't have one now, please let me know and I'll at least create an issue to track it. Depending on how hard it is, the tech team might even be able to implement it!

I've gone through the recent Pointless Prize posts and either put links in for the leaderboards or created issues in the freezingsaddles/freezing-web GitHub to track creation of the leaderboards.

4. Likes Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Double check with Dr. Evil, but I think the dirty biker prize was discontinued this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by accordioneur View Post
    I'm back! The list of Pointless Prizes has been updated and will be maintained in the first post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Double check with Dr. Evil, but I think the dirty biker prize was discontinued this year.
    Steve's correct. I am not sponsoring a Dirty Biker pointless prize this year, but if someone wants to continue it for 2019, be my guest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Steve's correct. I am not sponsoring a Dirty Biker pointless prize this year, but if someone wants to continue it for 2019, be my guest.
    Fixed

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to co-sponsor 2 new prizes:

#BAFS2019wineuring (w/ @CBGanimal)
    #BAFS2019spiriteuring (w/ @BeachFelipe)

I've posted threads for each already (but can't hyperlink them using my phone)

Do the BAFS2019 webmeisters need to code for those hashtags?

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boomer2U; 01-07-2019 at 10:51 PM.

9. Likes Nadine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post
    If you think your Pointless Prize _could_ have a leaderboard on the site, but you don't have one now, please let me know and I'll at least create an issue to track it. Depending on how hard it is, the tech team might even be able to implement it!

I've gone through the recent Pointless Prize posts and either put links in for the leaderboards or created issues in the freezingsaddles/freezing-web GitHub to track creation of the leaderboards.
    Ah ha, now I see my question for the webmeister: can you kindly create leaderboards for #BAFS2019wineuring and #BAFS2019spiriteuring? Thank you!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post

Pretty sure the Alexandria Infra prize COULD have a leaderboard. Not a priority to me, but I hear SOME people might like it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    Pretty sure the Alexandria Infra prize COULD have a leaderboard. Not a priority to me, but I hear SOME people might like it
    If any of you programmers has a hankering for wasting time for my sake, it would be cool to see a chart with how many times you've completed each of the segments, rather than the single digit "score" of the segments with the lowest count. That being said, the mystery of not knowing your score at all would be equally appropriate :shrug:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    With 4 more Alex Infra Segs ridden today, I'd like to know just how far behind LSG I am.

14. Likes LeprosyStudyGroup liked this post