Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Ragbrai 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ragbrai 2019

In case anyone is interested the registration/lottery for the Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa (RAGBRAI) 2019 opened today: https://ragbrai.com
    Last edited by dbehrend; 11-15-2018 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Forgot the most important part - the "Bike'

Post Thanks / Like

Are there any DC area groups participating that would welcome additional riders?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AFHokie View Post
    Are there any DC area groups participating that would welcome additional riders?
    I, and the folks I'm riding with, will probably sign up for Brancel Charters. I had a good experience with them in 2017.

I recognize that's not really what you're looking for AFHokie, but I thought I'd recommend Brancel for anyone considering RAGBRAI without joining a group.
    Last edited by dbehrend; 11-15-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbehrend View Post
    I, and the folks I'm riding with, will probably sign up for Brancel Charters. I had a good experience with them in 2016.

I recognize that's not really what you're looking for AFHokie, but I thought I'd recommend Brancel for anyone considering RAGBRAI without joining a group.
    No, that's a starting point. I've never rode RAGBRAI and I'm not certain I'll be able to this year, but signing up for the lotto keeps the option open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk