Likes Likes:  80
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2019 Croatan Buck Fifty - March 16, 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    (or three bikes if someone else is bringing a 48cm Renegade that I could borrow for any necessary sleaze rides *cough*reji*cough*).
    Amelia will be there and available for sleazing.

2. Likes komorebi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    I think I'll likely drive down Thursday, and head back up Sunday or Monday.

If anyone is interested in sharing a house (Judd, TwoWheels, SteveO, anyone else registered...), let me know. I'm happy to do some research on airbnb. I can also take one more person + bike with me if someone needs a ride.

Sunyata--can you send me the approx location of where team bikenetic will be? I can see what else is available around that area. I did a quick scan of the emerald isle and it looks like there are still some 3-6 person houses available for under $150 a night.
    Thank you for the invitation, Emm. We'll be taking advantage of being in NC to visit friends and visit some old stomping grounds. So, regrettably, I don't think we'll be able to join you all in the travel and lodging arrangements.

Post Thanks / Like

Sunyata--can you send me the approx location of where team bikenetic will be? I can see what else is available around that area. I did a quick scan of the emerald isle and it looks like there are still some 3-6 person houses available for under $150 a night.
    We will be off Craig Drive between Emerald and Ocean.

5. Likes Emm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FYI - If you are interested in volunteering, please let me or the race organizers know. I spoke with Gordon this morning and they could use a few more volunteers that know bike racing. There is swag and good food in it for you.

7. Likes Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
    FYI - If you are interested in volunteering, please let me or the race organizers know. I spoke with Gordon this morning and they could use a few more volunteers that know bike racing. There is swag and good food in it for you.
    Casey...I sent an email to volunteer...they also said Id be on the waitlist but really Id like to volunteer more than race...although sad to say I know little about racing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Likes Sunyata liked this post
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    Hi all... since I didnt sign up for the ride...too late and still on the fence about doing something like this...I did ask if they still needed volunteers to support! That way I can see if maybe next year Ill actually ride it.
    That said Id be interested in Air B&B and ride options. I can offer to drive 2 other people or go in on the Van option.
    Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There is a remote chance I'll be making a trip back to the US mid-March, so I would be a late volunteer (and looking for floor space/couch to surf?). If I do, that would also give me a chance to join the #BAFS2019 final night Hains Point extravaganza where we do not raise a toast of limoncello at midnight (that's assume the partial government shutdown has been resolved).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    There is a remote chance I'll be making a trip back to the US mid-March, so I would be a late volunteer (and looking for floor space/couch to surf?). If I do, that would also give me a chance to join the #BAFS2019 final night Hains Point extravaganza where we do not raise a toast of limoncello at midnight (that's assume the partial government shutdown has been resolved).
    There may be room in the Judd/Komo/TwoWheels/Steve O/CBGAnimal/Emm beach house. Just send me a note closer to the date and we can confirm based on how everything shakes out. I think you have my email, or send it on here.

TwoWheelsDC is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Judd/Komo/TwoWheels/Steve O/CBGAnimal/Emm beach house
    MTV's newest reality series?

13. Likes Emm, CBGanimal, KWL, consularrider liked this post
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelsDC View Post
    MTV's newest reality series?
    This is the true story of seven cyclists picked to live in a house...

15. Likes Emm liked this post
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    This is the true story of seven cyclists picked to live in a house...
    What could possibly go wrong?