Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Women’s medium sleeveless jerseys $5 ea.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Women’s medium sleeveless jerseys $5 ea.

Pick up from L’Enfant Plaza or West Falls Church

2. Likes Nadine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    Pick up from L’Enfant Plaza or West Falls Church
    I'm interested in the orange one. Because it's beautiful - because orange! I usually wear a small though, so might be stupid. But I bet it'll look fine a li'l loose, given no sleeves.

Also interested in your black bolero, which is my size & would look great with it (especially at Halloween ) Tempted to ask you to bring them on tomorrow's Asian food ride - but if it's really pouring is possible I'll bail....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes streetsmarts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    I'm interested in the orange one. Because it's beautiful - because orange! I usually wear a small though, so might be stupid. But I bet it'll look fine a li'l loose, given no sleeves.

Also interested in your black bolero, which is my size & would look great with it (especially at Halloween ) Tempted to ask you to bring them on tomorrow's Asian food ride - but if it's really pouring is possible I'll bail....

Nadine,

I’ll bring both to the ride tomorrow. The bolero would fit you perfectly for sure!

6. Likes Nadine, Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    Nadine,

I’ll bring both to the ride tomorrow. The bolero would fit you perfectly for sure!
    I sent you a message on fb but looks like your didn't see it. Pulled a groin muscle yesterday and it didn't heal magically overnight at is been hoping. I was hoping to catch you before you left so you wouldn't pack the clothes....

Or I could meet you guys at eden center (so close to my house) but Komo didn't send the live track.....yet....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    I sent you a message on fb but looks like your didn't see it. Pulled a groin muscle yesterday and it didn't heal magically overnight at is been hoping. I was hoping to catch you before you left so you wouldn't pack the clothes....

Or I could meet you guys at eden center (so close to my house) but Komo didn't send the live track.....yet....

I have them with me if you catch up with us later.

9. Likes Nadine liked this post