Likes Likes:  85
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passing the baton / taking a year off

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    Could you please message me when you've got this worked out? I've been managing registration for the past several years, and do it through a Wordpress form. I would love to get that hosted on the same site as Freezing Saddles, so that we could just have the URL something like registration.freezingsaddles.com rather than the cumbersome URL (http://s94971567.onlinehome.us) I've been using.
    There are several potentially easy solutions to dealing with that. Sure, letís talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post
    There are several potentially easy solutions to dealing with that. Sure, letís talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sent you an email.

Post Thanks / Like

Oooh, this is already exciting, and it's just barely November. I certainly hope we can keep this dumb competition going. It helps make Winter tolerable. Although, I would probably manage to make it through the Winter if thinks didn't work out.
    Sadly, I'm not the one to help with the computer part of it. I'm only good at riding my bike and drinking beer!!

4. Likes streetsmarts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the baton passing is going well. Would be sad if last year was my first and last. This community got me out when I would have hid on the sofa under a throw...okay, so I still do that but only after I at least get my sleaze in on really "rule #9 fail" day....I met so many cool people who say "hi" to me now, important for this big time introvert with occasional carbon based motorized vehicle anger management issues...sigh

6. Likes streetsmarts, Judd, obscurerichard liked this post