Likes Likes:  94
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bicycle Fun Club: Asian Food Ride on September 23

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    I never tell people about the street parking because I’m an advocate for closing Campbell to cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would resolve that way-too-large intersection in the middle of Shirlington...

2. Likes Judd liked this post
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Another successful Komorebi rain ride. The route to Annandale was quite pleasant and low stress except for a crossing of Gallows.

I also enjoyed the moon cake that I had which was a chopped but moon cake. The filling tasted sort of like a fruit cake.

Thanks for organizing Komorebi and providing a learning opportunity.

4. Likes LhasaCM, Boomer2U, vvill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all of the Rule 9 badasses who came out for today's very wet ride. Someday I will lead an Asian food ride that doesn't involve rain. Today was not that day. Thanks for keeping it fun, despite flooded trails, muddy cut-throughs, and squelchy shoes.

The route to Annandale was quite pleasant and low stress except for a crossing of Gallows.
    For those encouraging more cyclists to use Fairfax County's bike lanes: we rode the full length of the Annandale Rd. bike lanes between South St. and Masonville Dr., rode one block of the South St. bike lanes from Westover St. to Hillwood Ave., and saw the spray paint markings where the Gallows Rd. bike lanes will be installed between Columbia Pike and Annandale Rd. Once those bike lanes are done, I plan to rework my route to The Block to use more of the Gallows Rd. bike lanes and eliminate the stressful crossing that Judd mentioned.

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

My dietitian told me that the moon cake I ate yesterday was only ok because I did a lot of exercise to get it. I just looked at the box that I bought and was surprised to se they were only 80 calories per serving. That is until I looked at the serving size which is one ninth of a moon cake, so a whole moon cake is 720 calories.

I’m respectfully requesting that Komorebi organize a series of four rides entitled “Judd is allowed to eat one moon cake today ride.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes CBGanimal, kwarkentien, Boomer2U, vvill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My dietitian told me that the moon cake I ate yesterday was only ok because I did a lot of exercise to get it. I just looked at the box that I bought and was surprised to se they were only 80 calories per serving. That is until I looked at the serving size which is one ninth of a moon cake, so a whole moon cake is 720 calories.
    By my count, there weren't even 9 of you on the ride, so a single moon cake should have sufficed.

9. Likes CBGanimal liked this post