Likes Likes:  94
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bicycle Fun Club: Asian Food Ride on September 23

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    I am planning to come, and it looks like riding from the start will work for me, but I would like the livetrack anyway, because QOTM is interested in meeting us (not by bike sadly) in Annandale.
    Sure. Should I send the LiveTrack to your email address, or would QOTM prefer to get the LiveTrack at a different email address?

Also, for anyone who is nervously eyeing Sunday's weather forecast, I'm planning to go ahead with this ride unless it's pouring out -- and maybe even then. Bring your rain gear.

2. Likes Kitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    Sure. Should I send the LiveTrack to your email address, or would QOTM prefer to get the LiveTrack at a different email address?

Also, for anyone who is nervously eyeing Sunday's weather forecast, I'm planning to go ahead with this ride unless it's pouring out -- and maybe even then. Bring your rain gear.
    Can you send me the live track too? I'm planning to come to the start but also nervously eyeing the forecast. And I might address it by riding my Jamis, which has wider tires & is slower.... And since I'm not Josh I wonder if I might not keep up.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have an extra appropriately themed cycling cap that should be a ride door prize. Most moon cakes eaten in 10 minutes wins the cap? Someone think of something better...

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

QOTM has decided to bail, so you don't need to send me the livetrack.

Post Thanks / Like

My heart is all in, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to make a "game day decision" tomorrow morning about whether we can do the ride. Mr. Kitty has been sick for the last two days and within the last hour I'm starting to cough. Hopefully both of us, or even just me can still join tomorrow, but it depends on how we're feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    I have an extra appropriately themed cycling cap that should be a ride door prize. Most moon cakes eaten in 10 minutes wins the cap? Someone think of something better...
    I love that cap so much and covet the heck out of it. That said, I don't think I should let myself bringe moon cakes... I will be happy for about 10 minutes, then get either really hyper or sick or both.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Can you send me the live track too? I'm planning to come to the start but also nervously eyeing the forecast. And I might address it by riding my Jamis, which has wider tires & is slower.... And since I'm not Josh I wonder if I might not keep up.....
    Sure, I'll send you the Live Track. And you shouldn't worry about keeping up. I'll be riding my heavy commuter, so I won't be racing up any hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    My heart is all in, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to make a "game day decision" tomorrow morning about whether we can do the ride. Mr. Kitty has been sick for the last two days and within the last hour I'm starting to cough.
    I hope that both you and Mr. Kitty feel better soon!

8. Likes Nadine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, I'll send you the Live Track. And you shouldn't worry about keeping up. I'll be riding my heavy commuter, so I won't be racing up any hills.

I hope that both you and Mr. Kitty feel better soon!
    Thanks komorebi! That makes me feel better about my choice of bike.
    And kitty I'm sorry to hear your guy is sick and you may be incubating...

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I will be bailing out. Have a great time everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not so sure anymore about coming. I pulled a small muscle in my groin yesterday and it hurts every time I take a step. Might be fine on the bike, but it hurts just walking around getting ready. I'd hoped it would get better overnight but.... Maybe tonight...

Dr Anne (awitt) says it'll only get better if I stay off it for today at least......

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Bee and I are still in, but probably closer to 11. I will be in my best safety cone rain gear. See you soon!!!

13. Likes kwarkentien, Judd liked this post