Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CaBi Launches Bike Angel Program

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, CaBi online support is so bad, it's like they're trying to be awful.

Having heard no response two weeks after emailing "customerservice@bluebikes.com" as directed by CaBi's initial response, I tried the online support form again. This time, after merely two days, in addition to the same sort of boilerplate response that didn't address my questions, CaBi directed me to email "bikeangels@capitalbikeshare.com". This time I didn't need to wait two weeks for confirmation that sending the email was pointless -- I got an immediate response from CaBi's email provider that the email address "bikeangels@capitalbikeshare.com" isn't valid. 👍

My greener side is still interested in helping rebalance, to make CaBi a more appealing alternative to autos. But that desire is outweighed by my growing animosity towards CaBi.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peterw_diy View Post
    My greener side is still interested in helping rebalance, to make CaBi a more appealing alternative to autos. But that desire is outweighed by my growing animosity towards CaBi.
    If an issue so trivial is causing animosity toward CaBi, yes, please take a break.

3. Likes josh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbehrend View Post
    Even when I've refreshed the app immediately before taking out or docking a bike, I've experienced several occasions where I earn fewer points than what the app showed. I chalked it up to there being some sort of lag between the app and traffic at the docking stations. Since the points are an added bonus for my ordinary use of CaBi, the discrepancies haven't bothered me too much.
    oddly, i've gotten more points than expected on a couple occasions, when I've taken a Cabi+ out from a station that was showing a point available for bringing bikes in. I expected to lose a point then, but didn't.

I did get the email notice of my free week of membership almost immediately after reaching 20 points for September--within hours, certainly.