I've got a 1985 PGN-10 bike that I fixed up, and have been enjoying. I recently got another vintage bike that is very similar, a 1985 Alpine (local custom builder). I'm therefore looking to move on the Peugeot. I replaced tubes, tires, chain, cables and housing, brake hoods, handlebar tape, and saddle. Put frame saver in the tubing and polished and waxed the paint, cleaned, polished, and greased all the components. It's ready to go and a lot of fun to ride. I didn't re-pack bearings but everything spins smoothly, no hitches or grinding.

The PGN-10 was close to the top of the line steel bike in Peugeot's 1985 racing lineup, it's made with Reynolds 501 butted tubing throughout, and has a nifty quill stem - no seat binder bolt or collar, which gives it a really sleek look. It has nice Huret Rival shift kit, Weinmann 405 brakes, Maillard Helicomatic hubs and Mavic Module E rims. Aero pedals and Christophe clips and straps. It's very, very French. Even more French than the higher level bikes, which sported Italian components. (psssh. Campagnolo.)

I know vintage isn't everyone's thing, but this is nice, in good condition, and relatively rare. I'm asking $500, but shoot me a reasonable offer if you're interested.
Ad here on Craigslist:
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...629160793.html

Thanks for looking!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180515_082304774.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	18076
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180623_102835028_HDR.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	99.0 KB