Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Take Action: Pershing Drive, Virginia Hospital Center and Arlington's Bike Plan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Take Action: Pershing Drive, Virginia Hospital Center and Arlington's Bike Plan

The inaugural issue of the "Three Things for Better Biking in Arlington" newsletter from Sustainable Mobility for Arlington County just went out with three things you can do to improve biking in Arlington County this week.

Check it out here

If you'd like to subscribe, there are options to do so when either RSVPing for #Bike4ThePike or signing the #Bike4ThePike petition. Eventually SusMo will have a website and you'll be able to do it there as well.

2. Likes Judd, CBGanimal, dasgeh liked this post
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chris_s View Post
    The inaugural issue of the "Three Things for Better Biking in Arlington" newsletter from Sustainable Mobility for Arlington County just went out with three things you can do to improve biking in Arlington County this week.

Check it out here

If you'd like to subscribe, there are options to do so when either RSVPing for #Bike4ThePike or signing the #Bike4ThePike petition. Eventually SusMo will have a website and you'll be able to do it there as well.
    I like SMAC over SusMo. Got the newsletter and commented on Pershing Drive. Sadly I have conflicting bike advocacy meetings for the Virginia Hospital open house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes dasgeh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    I like SMAC over SusMo.
    Are you talking SMAC on the forum?

6. Likes Steve O, Starduster liked this post
    lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    I like SMAC over SusMo. Got the newsletter and commented on Pershing Drive. Sadly I have conflicting bike advocacy meetings for the Virginia Hospital open house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SMAC. Sid Meiers' Alpha Centauri

Terraforming Arlington County on behalf of all the factions, without fear of mind worms. Make Planet safe for cyclists, peds AND drivers!

And you can design your own units. tracked scooters with laser weapons and advanced armor should be a killer.

8. Likes Judd, Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SusMo / SMAC now has a basic website and you can sign up there if you don't want to RSVP or sign the petition for Bike4ThePike.

10. Likes Starduster, dasgeh, Judd liked this post