Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Volunteering or Riding in the AFCC Crystal Cup? (June 10)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Volunteering or Riding in the AFCC Crystal Cup? (June 10)

Hey all! I almost forgot that some months ago I volunteered to be a Ride Ambassador for the Armed Forces Cycling Classic Crystal Cup/Challenge Ride. Fortunately I'll still be able to do so.

I was curious if anyone else is planning on being down there to either volunteer or ride. If so, would anyone be interested in getting brunch/lunch afterward? The volunteer shift supposedly ends at 10:30 (though it might be neat to see a bit of the expo before leaving..)

2. Likes Starduster liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm volunteering at the kids race for sign in and racey stuff from 9am to 1230. Feel free to bring me coffee after your brunch

Post Thanks / Like

I'm running my Papillon Casual Coffee Ride to Clarendon on Saturday (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/papillo...ts-46700990921), and finally actually riding the Challenge Ride Sunday. The gold helmet and full Papillon kit. Will see you there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    Hey all! I almost forgot that some months ago I volunteered to be a Ride Ambassador for the Armed Forces Cycling Classic Crystal Cup/Challenge Ride. Fortunately I'll still be able to do so.

I was curious if anyone else is planning on being down there to either volunteer or ride. If so, would anyone be interested in getting brunch/lunch afterward? The volunteer shift supposedly ends at 10:30 (though it might be neat to see a bit of the expo before leaving..)
    I am also ambassadoring, so I will see you there. I can stick around a little after the Challenge Classic is over, but probably need to scoot by 1 so that I can get home and turn around for the 4pm Nationals game. Usually I scout out the bargain bins, buy a couple things I don't really need--but, hey, they're cheap--watch the whole professional race, and eat a Cold Stone treat of some kind.

I guess I still can, except for the whole race.
    Last edited by Steve O; 06-04-2018 at 04:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    I'll be there, too.

7. Likes Steve O, Kitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Iím riding in the race too! Iíll look for you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I'm course marshaling this year. Early shift as well.