Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware of the Stupids

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Post Thanks / Like

My bike is made of mud. I think there is an aluminum frame under there somewhere but Huberww says its 99% mud. I wear tie dyes. And pretty much every else passes me with impiety.
    Last edited by rcannon100; 05-02-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    My bike is made of mud. I think there is an aluminum frame under there somewhere but Huberww says its 99% mud. I wear tie dyes. And pretty much every else passes me with impiety.
    I'll look out for you, and if I pass you, I will be sure to do so with piety. The pass call will be: "Kyrie su Dominae, Donna e ist Requiem". I will refrain from hitting myself on the head with a board, however.

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    I had a sandwich made with kosher turkey in my backpack this AM. The rye bread was from Trader Joe's. I even got to pass some people, with all the newbs on the trails.

Post Thanks / Like

As someone who wears Castelli small jerseys, I approve where this thread is going.