Thread: FS: Litespeed Saber TT bike

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: Litespeed Saber TT bike

FS: Litespeed Saber

I bought this bike in June 2002 from Spokes in Alexandria, and used it in a bunch of triathlons and training rides. This is a really nice bike, but I haven't done a triathlon in 5 years and have only ridden it a few times since my last race. It has a titanium frame with a carbon fork and seat stays, Ultegra 9-speed components, and some nice upgrades such as a Thomson seatpost and hand built wheels. I upgraded the headset to a Cane Creek IS-8, and upgraded the aero bars to Vision Tech. (If you don't like those, I have some other sets I can include.) I also replaced the saddle.

I am an amateur mechanic and have taken very good care of the bike. I've ridden it only 1,555 miles. The tires are a bit old and would probably have to be replaced, but otherwise it's in excellent shape.

Size is a 55 cm. I'm 5'9", and usually ride a 55 or sometimes a 56 road bike.

Price: $1,000 firm.

Name:  IMG_0430.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  17.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: Litespeed Saber TT bike

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    FS: Litespeed Saber

I bought this bike in June 2002 from Spokes in Alexandria, and used it in a bunch of triathlons and training rides. This is a really nice bike, but I haven't done a triathlon in 5 years and have only ridden it a few times since my last race. It has a titanium frame with a carbon fork and seat stays, Ultegra 9-speed components, and some nice upgrades such as a Thomson seatpost and hand built wheels. I upgraded the headset to a Cane Creek IS-8, and upgraded the aero bars to Vision Tech. (If you don't like those, I have some other sets I can include.) I also replaced the saddle.

I am an amateur mechanic and have taken very good care of the bike. I've ridden it only 1,555 miles. The tires are a bit old and would probably have to be replaced, but otherwise it's in excellent shape.

Size is a 55 cm. I'm 5'9", and usually ride a 55 or sometimes a 56 road bike.

Price: $1,000 firm.

Name:  IMG_0430.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  17.0 KB
    TT? Too bad- Iím not bad ass enough to ride anything like this. Love the Litespeeds though, nice bike. Selling any roadie Litespeeds anytime soon?
    Last edited by SarahBee; 04-19-2018 at 05:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet you could swap out those TT bars and install some drops and brifters and it will be just like a road bike!