Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  1

Thread: Selle Royal Seta S1 saddles (2) - free

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selle Royal Seta S1 saddles (2) - free

Unused saddles that came stock with my Renegades. Free to whoever wants one or both, though I wouldn't turn down a beer or mug of tea if you offered. If nobody claims them within a week or so, I'll see if Phoenix can use them.

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reji View Post
    Unused saddles that came stock with my Renegades. Free to whoever wants one or both, though I wouldn't turn down a beer or mug of tea if you offered. If nobody claims them within a week or so, I'll see if Phoenix can use them.
    I think we just round a love connection: http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showth...538#post175538

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    I think we just round a love connection: http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showth...538#post175538
    A love connection indeed! I rode home with a beer in my belly and lordofthemark rode home with a new saddle!

One saddle left if anyone wants it.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking to replace the saddle on my Rove, and this looks more like the saddle on another one of my bikes. I'll take it off your hands for a 6-pack or a beer at this week's impromptu BAFSHH. If it doesn't work out I can send it on to Phoenix, reji.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Looking to replace the saddle on my Rove, and this looks more like the saddle on another one of my bikes. I'll take it off your hands for a 6-pack or a beer at this week's impromptu BAFSHH. If it doesn't work out I can send it on to Phoenix, reji.
    Sounds good, and I'm glad you can use it!