Likes Likes:  44
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Bike to Work Day 2018

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'll be volunteering with Emm in Crystal City on Monday and then at the Shirlington pitstop on Friday. Please stop by and say hi at both places!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,334
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlingtonrider View Post
    I'll be volunteering with Emm in Crystal City on Monday and then at the Shirlington pitstop on Friday. Please stop by and say hi at both places!
    Will do!

  3. #23
    rcannon100's Avatar
    rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Posts
    4,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    Will do!
    You best be making an appearance at the coolest pit stop there is!!!! We’ll have..... we’ll have.... well we might have bubbles.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Do you have a planned route? I volunteered last year, but heard amazing stories of swag I missed out on, so am planning on trying to hit as many stops as possible this year instead!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    1,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    You best be making an appearance at the coolest pit stop there is!!!! We’ll have..... we’ll have.... well we might have bubbles.
    Oh yes... There WILL be bubbles. And a big green bus. AND a little green bus. And most importantly: ME!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smb9600 View Post
    Do you have a planned route? I volunteered last year, but heard amazing stories of swag I missed out on, so am planning on trying to hit as many stops as possible this year instead!
    Don't know where your final destination is, but I'm starting from Arlington and my tentative plan is as follows (taking the opening times into account, and headed to Reston):
    Arlington -- Ballston (don't know where exactly w/o Freshbikes) @ 6:30
    Rosslyn -- Gateway Park
    Crystal City
    Shirlington
    Bikenetic/Falls Church
    Vienna
    Reston
    Herndon

    Tempted to try and work a DC one into there, but not sure how easy that would be. Won't be getting into work early either way.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Don't know where your final destination is, but I'm starting from Arlington and my tentative plan is as follows (taking the opening times into account, and headed to Reston):
    Arlington -- Ballston (don't know where exactly w/o Freshbikes) @ 6:30
    Same spot. Just now it's Spokes, not FB.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nice! I'm off that day - so I definitely would like to get at least one DC and Maryland stop in!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I will once again be volunteering at Ballston.

    And I will have my t-shirt collection, complete from 2002, on display. Be sure to check it out.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collection.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	17847

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    I will once again be volunteering at Ballston.

    And I will have my t-shirt collection, complete from 2002, on display. Be sure to check it out.
    I'll look through all the bubbles for you and your shirts.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •