Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Weekly Standings?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Weekly Standings?

Do they exist somewhere? Not overall standings, pointless standings, semi-pointless standings, or pointed standings. Just standings during only the current week without previous, future, or inter dimensional standings. I want to compare myself with others this week and I canít find them.

Post Thanks / Like

You can look at the Strava Club leaderboard (although a lot of extra people are part of it). You can also click on the "People" tab on the FS Website, then click on "People" and you can sort by mileage this week. FS Website uses Sun-Sat for the week, Strava Uses Mon-Sun.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QuikAF77 View Post
    You can look at the Strava Club leaderboard (although a lot of extra people are part of it). You can also click on the "People" tab on the FS Website, then click on "People" and you can sort by mileage this week. FS Website uses Sun-Sat for the week, Strava Uses Mon-Sun.
    Note on using the Strava board - it does not include private rides, although the FS standings does. Probably not widely applicable, but it will throw off the results a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mtansill View Post
    Note on using the Strava board - it does not include private rides, although the FS standings does. Probably not widely applicable, but it will throw off the results a little.
    I think it also includes trainer rides, which are excluded from the FS standings, which also could throw things off the other direction.

Post Thanks / Like

The People tab on the FS page appears to be sorting by "rides this week", even if you try to sort by "mileage this week". The total rides/total mileage sorting works just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fxbooks View Post
    The People tab on the FS page appears to be sorting by "rides this week", even if you try to sort by "mileage this week". The total rides/total mileage sorting works just fine.
    I think that's just a UI issue - use the arrows to the RIGHT of the column you want sorted.

Post Thanks / Like

I was clicking on the word itself, but you're right that clicking on the triangles to the right solves the problem. Thanks.