Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team 10!

Post Thanks / Like

They are both good names, and original. I give a slight edge to Cyclepaths for being the shorter of the two.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Team Icon ideas

Hey gang,

If we end up going with Cyclepaths, should it be "Team 10 - Cyclepaths" or something like that?

I'm fine with whatever, and I'm not saying Cyclepaths is the final consensus for our team name either.

However, if we do, I gathered some images that could possibly be used for our Strava icon.
    They can be viewed here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/IziJTBREh8Ai75Bj1

Again, just some suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello fellow teammates,

I'm Jake and I didn't make it to the happy hour due to a deathly cold that I developed this week. Once I fully recover, I'll be back in the saddle more often. My name preference is Zehn and the Art of Bicycle Riding.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scorchedearth View Post
    Hello fellow teammates,

I'm Jake and I didn't make it to the happy hour due to a deathly cold that I developed this week. Once I fully recover, I'll be back in the saddle more often. My name preference is Zehn and the Art of Bicycle Riding.
    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Thanks for joining and hope you're back in the saddle soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cyclopaths

Karen B pointed out that our name should be spelled with an "O". I agree. As you may know I like art, so I took Ben's image and added the "10" What do you think about this as our team AVATAR?

To make the 10, I positioned the number 1 to be pedals

One is plain and the other adds emphasis to the number 10.

If you like this cast your vote for green or plain.

Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cyclopaths 2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	16230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cyclopaths BASF18 .jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	16233  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monday Pancakes and Ride to Green Lizard?

I heard this group ride was in the works. Meet at Mikes Deli (new location Shrieve Rd and Route 7, SE corner)
    We usually meet at 7:30 but they open later on holidays. I'm getting there around 8-830.

Post Thanks / Like

Joan! Welcome to Team 10 Cyclopaths BASF18 (or just Cyclopaths). Reply to this post and I'll know your forum name. Congratulations on some awesome riding; very inspiring! I know we've met, but only briefly. I'm looking forward to riding some miles and I hope you and our other Cyclopaths join in for extra miles and fun. Of course, if I'm ever going to catch up with you, I have to also do some riding on my own. Come join us at Mike's Deli for pancakes (or anything you like) on Monday at 7:30. Hope we get other Cyclopaths there, too. I'm interested to hear about your rides.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Friendly Guy View Post
    Joan! Welcome to Team 10 Cyclopaths BASF18 (or just Cyclopaths). Reply to this post and I'll know your forum name. Congratulations on some awesome riding; very inspiring! I know we've met, but only briefly. I'm looking forward to riding some miles and I hope you and our other Cyclopaths join in for extra miles and fun. Of course, if I'm ever going to catch up with you, I have to also do some riding on my own. Come join us at Mike's Deli for pancakes (or anything you like) on Monday at 7:30. Hope we get other Cyclopaths there, too. I'm interested to hear about your rides.
    Dave
    Pretty sure Joan Br's forum name is Joan.
    (You see where I got the idea...)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Calling all Cyclopaths! Join the fun in Falls Church at Claire and Don's Beach Shack BAFS Happy Hour, Feb 1 530 pm (Sunyata plus a lot of happy winter riders)
    Hope to see you there!
    Dave