Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 20

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if we're leaving Sunday or Monday, so will have to pass. If you see a Sunday morning sleaze ride on me Strava though, please don't take it personally.

I've actually decided to throw the mountain bike on the hitch and take it with me to see if I can sleaze some in Vermont, maybe for morning coffee. I saw one forecast of 10 below zero in the morning though, and my loyalty only goes so far. I also don't want to be run over on a snow-covered road.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bmif View Post
    Steve: I can help you with the climbing. In fact, I would love to subject everyone to unnecessarily steep grades if at all possible. I am also a man of compromise, so I would be happy to join you for a couple of laps on a weekday morning.
    I heard bmif won't ride hills with u (not you specifically, Steve, the royal u, you know, the editorial)
    Last edited by musclys; 01-12-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but I won't be able to make tomorrow's ride as I'm backpacking in WV.
    And sorry again as I won't be able to rack up any FS points this weekend either. I'll try and do some extra mileage next week. Hope everyone has a fun meet up and ride tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bob,
    Nice to hear from you! I find it difficult ( but not impossible!) to use the forum but I keep trying!
    I participated last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    I recently moved to Fort Worth, Texas and will be doing most of my riding there. But I am sure I will be back in Falls Church at some point before spring and hope to meet my team then!
    Thanks for being my teammates!
    Best,
    Randi

5. Likes bmif liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve: I can help you with the climbing. In fact, I would love to subject everyone to unnecessarily steep grades if at all possible. I am also a man of compromise, so I would be happy to join you for a couple of laps on a weekday morning.
    I can attest to Brian's love of unnecessarily steep grades. Do y'all know what a sadist is? A masochist who practices the Golden Rule. That is Brian.

7. Likes Steve O, bmif liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a 20 mile Wednesday morning hill ride that goes off every Wednesday at 6:10 am that we can do as a team. Corner of Rockingham and Powhatan. 30 easy points and we'll be done by 715.

9. Likes musclys liked this post
    Dislikes bmif disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I have a 20 mile Wednesday morning hill ride that goes off every Wednesday at 6:10 am that we can do as a team. Corner of Rockingham and Powhatan. 30 easy points and we'll be done by 715.
    I thought that was bmif's Wednesday hill ride?

11. Dislikes bmif disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking Tryst @ 10am. Open to other locations based on who is available and where they live, but this is my first thought. Anyone in Arlington that wants to meet up on the ride in, I'm coming from Falls Church. I'll go there and drink coffee alone, too. Don't make me do it.
    Saturday @ 10 am Tryst on 18th St NW? Sounds good to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coffee Sunday at 10am

Sorry, I meant Tryst on Sunday at 10am. I am leading a group ride from Conte's Bike Shop in Falls Church tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 8:30a if anyone would like to join. It's hills, 21 miles and 2000 feet. Chuck, you can come, too. Oh, and FREE DONUTS AFTER!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I tried to warn you all, but you made me change my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I SUX
    You're not on the team.

15. Dislikes Subby disliked this post
    ELITE musclys ELITED this post