Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Team 19: Primal Penguins

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Keep On Riding!

    Team,
    I am thrilled that we Penguins have been dominating the top of the team leaderboard, but Team 7 just zoomed up and is breathing down our backs! Let's just keep riding, every day if you can, and maintain our lead over those Seventh Heaven posers! Rah, Go Team Penguins!
    I am also very sorry to say about 6 miles I rode today failed to record, and no manual entries...I hope to make it up over the 3-day weekend.
    It is great to be meeting you here. More introductions, please.
    Edelweiss

  2. Likes bobco85, Brett L., AlanA, irishnomadic liked this post
    Dislikes Brett L., rumipumi disliked this post
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    olney
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Posers???

    Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Team,
    I am thrilled that we Penguins have been dominating the top of the team leaderboard, but Team 7 just zoomed up and is breathing down our backs! Let's just keep riding, every day if you can, and maintain our lead over those Seventh Heaven posers! Rah, Go Team Penguins!
    I am also very sorry to say about 6 miles I rode today failed to record, and no manual entries...I hope to make it up over the 3-day weekend.
    It is great to be meeting you here. More introductions, please.
    Edelweiss

    Ummmmm......excuuuuse me. Posers, you say??

  4. Likes historygeek, Edelweiss, rumipumi liked this post
  5. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    chevy chase dc
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Not that we need motivation, but Penguins are bad!


  6. ELITE chuxtr, Kitty ELITED this post
  7. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Rosslyn
    Posts
    506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Team,
    I am thrilled that we Penguins have been dominating the top of the team leaderboard, but Team 7 just zoomed up and is breathing down our backs! Let's just keep riding, every day if you can, and maintain our lead over those Seventh Heaven posers! Rah, Go Team Penguins!
    I am also very sorry to say about 6 miles I rode today failed to record, and no manual entries...I hope to make it up over the 3-day weekend.
    It is great to be meeting you here. More introductions, please.
    Edelweiss
    As Penguin-in-Chief I was thrilled to see your (friendly) trash-talking/boasting. Now that we know our competition its time to give chase!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanA View Post
    Ummmmm......excuuuuse me. Posers, you say??
    We're coming for you like 'guins to a herring school!

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    An appropriate safety poster at my office
    I have been trying to explain that to my office compatriots. During the worst of the ice last week, I lived it! I waddled along in my normal (non-riding) winter gear, which of course includes a knit penguin hat.

  8. Likes irishnomadic, rumipumi, Edelweiss liked this post
  9. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So... Saturday is Penguin Awareness Day according to the calendar. Is this code for something? What are you up to??

  10. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Rosslyn
    Posts
    506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Penguin in Chief is aware of Penguin Awareness Day, yes. Plans forthcoming. May or may not be top-secret. >.>

  11. Likes Steve O, irishnomadic, cyclingfool liked this post
  12. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Team,
    I am thrilled that we Penguins have been dominating the top of the team leaderboard, but Team 7 just zoomed up and is breathing down our backs! Let's just keep riding, every day if you can, and maintain our lead over those Seventh Heaven posers! Rah, Go Team Penguins!
    I am also very sorry to say about 6 miles I rode today failed to record, and no manual entries...I hope to make it up over the 3-day weekend.
    It's not those posers on Team 7 you should be worried about. But the high rollers on Legal in Las Vegas who have actually ridden more miles than y'all and aren't that far behind you in points.

    And clearly you are not a dedicated FS rider. Knowing that your ride failed to record, you should've gone back out and done it again making sure your Garmin or phone or whatever you use was working. Talk about being a poser!

  13. Dislikes Edelweiss disliked this post
  14. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    olney
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    It's not those posers on Team 7 you should be worried about. But the high rollers on Legal in Las Vegas who have actually ridden more miles than y'all and aren't that far behind you in points.

    And clearly you are not a dedicated FS rider. Knowing that your ride failed to record, you should've gone back out and done it again making sure your Garmin or phone or whatever you use was working. Talk about being a poser!
    What rides in Vegas stays in Vegas.

    P.S. Penguin Team. This is all about fun and not about insults!!

    And chuxtr, if that was meant as a joke, it didn't come across very well.

  15. Likes Birru liked this post
  16. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Agreed on keeping it fun!

  17. Likes rcannon100 liked this post
  18. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Penrose in Arlington, VA
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanA View Post
    What rides in Vegas stays in Vegas.

    P.S. Penguin Team. This is all about fun and not about insults!!

    And chuxtr, if that was meant as a joke, it didn't come across very well.
    It was meant as joke. Apologies. I should've put a at the end to make that clear. Anyone who knows me knows when I make fun of people it's all meant in good fun.

  19. Likes AlanA, Birru liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •