Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
ELITE ELITE:  5
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: BAFS 2018 Team 11 clubhouse

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    Argh. My work schedule and logistical challenges are conspiring to keep me from bike commuting most of this week, I tripped and fell on an uneven Metro station platform tonight and did something painful to my hand, and the roof of my condo just started leaking for the second time in three weeks. In short, I need pie. Who's up for a pie ride this Saturday? I was thinking of starting at Livin' the Pie Life around 9:30 a.m. and doing this route to hit The Pie Gourmet, Killer E.S.P., and Pie Sisters. But I'm flexible on timing and route, so let me know if other times or places would work better for you.
    Ugh, sorry your day/week has gone so poorly. I will totally join for the pie ride though.

Post Thanks / Like

We talked early on about doing a pie ride, so are people free the weekend of March 10-11 (the weekend before Pi Day)? I have a slight preference for Saturday, but I'm flexible on both timing and pie stops. Tentative itinerary right now is Livin' the Pie Life in Arlington, the Pie Gourmet in Vienna, Killer E.S.P. in Alexandria, and Pie Sisters in Georgetown, but tell me if you have a favorite pie place and we'll work it in.

Let me know where and when work best for you.
    Unfortunately, I have a long ride planned for Saturday (anyone want to come do ~120 miles with me?!), but if you post up a tentative schedule, I may be able to infiltrate and meet you at one of the later stops.

But either way, I really hope your week gets better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reji View Post
    Stalking this. I'm planning to infiltrate and get you a "feel better" pie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    Ugh, sorry your day/week has gone so poorly. I will totally join for the pie ride though.
    Thanks, reji and Emm! I've posted full details on the Rides thread and also on the Google calendar. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
    Unfortunately, I have a long ride planned for Saturday (anyone want to come do ~120 miles with me?!), but if you post up a tentative schedule, I may be able to infiltrate and meet you at one of the later stops.

But either way, I really hope your week gets better!
    Thanks, Sunyata, and good luck with your training ride! I'm terrible at estimating schedules for these kinds of rides, but I'll make the same offer as last time -- if you'd like to be temporarily added to my Garmin LiveTrack so that you can see where we are in real time, just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Sunyata, and good luck with your training ride! I'm terrible at estimating schedules for these kinds of rides, but I'll make the same offer as last time -- if you'd like to be temporarily added to my Garmin LiveTrack so that you can see where we are in real time, just let me know.
    Turns out, Pete has something wonderfully diabolical planned for this training ride, so I will be out of the area all day on my bike. So, unless you guys are eating pie really early (before 6am) or really late (after 7pm), I will have to take a rain check. Have a slice for me!

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Argh. My work schedule and logistical challenges are conspiring to keep me from bike commuting most of this week, I tripped and fell on an uneven Metro station platform tonight and did something painful to my hand, and the roof of my condo just started leaking for the second time in three weeks. In short, I need pie. Who's up for a pie ride this Saturday? I was thinking of starting at Livin' the Pie Life around 9:30 a.m. and doing this route to hit The Pie Gourmet, Killer E.S.P., and Pie Sisters. But I'm flexible on timing and route, so let me know if other times or places would work better for you.
    First - sorry I haven't responded yet - I am very sorry for your travails this week. I really hope things are going better.

I will join the ride, but may not do the whole thing - likely will join at either The Pie Gourmet, or Killer ESP.

POTM will be in town, and she and QOTM may want to join at Pie Sisters, though they will not have ridden (they may have hiked)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    I will join the ride, but may not do the whole thing - likely will join at either The Pie Gourmet, or Killer ESP.

POTM will be in town, and she and QOTM may want to join at Pie Sisters, though they will not have ridden (they may have hiked)
    Sounds great. I'll add you to my Garmin LiveTrack, so that you'll be able to see where we are. If POTM or QOTM would like to be added too, just let me know their email addresses. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be riding in from DC. Meet at 930 and then eat pie....?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Won't be infiltrating and joining folks for pie, but don't be surprised if you pass us on the W&OD tomorrow morning. (Just wanted to warn folks of the slow obstacle you may have to pass ) While I'm here...

Quote Originally Posted by streetsmarts View Post
    I'll be riding in from DC. Meet at 930 and then eat pie....?
    Here's what's posted on the events thread:

Meeting for pie at 9:30 a.m. We'll probably do the safety talk at 9:50 a.m. and roll out around 10:00 a.m.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LhasaCM View Post
    Won't be infiltrating and joining folks for pie, but don't be surprised if you pass us on the W&OD tomorrow morning. (Just wanted to warn folks of the slow obstacle you may have to pass )
    Cool. We'll look for you on the trail!