Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
ELITE ELITE:  5
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BAFS 2018 Team 11 clubhouse

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not even a fan of ramen but I am a fan on Komorebi's rides. And Pie...definitely fan. If infiltrators are welcome you may see me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

All right, it sounds like at least a couple of us are interested in a ramen ride this Saturday, so I've posted details on the Rides thread and also added it to the FS calendar. Hope to see you there!

Post Thanks / Like

It was great to see so many teammates at happy hour! Here's the photo that CBGanimal took:

Emm, I think you showed up just a few minutes later. Sorry, I should have thought to get a team photo.

Also, special shoutout to Emm and obscurerichard for riding every day in January -- despite the cold, snow, ice, wind, and everything else that Mother Nature threw at us.

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Dracula was there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Duplicate posting deleted
    Last edited by Boomer2U; 02-20-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    Great job getting out there and putting in some miles, team! Just about everyone rode during these past few days. A special shoutout to aschildg and Boomer2U for getting in rides in Miami and Sao Paulo, respectively.
    Dear Team, apologies for my absence as my temp relocation to S„o Paulo turned out to be a bit more challenging than anticipated for finding a bicycle. I finally figured out a work around registering on one of SPís three docking Bikeshare systems, none of which like foreign forms of identification, addresses or phone numbers. But Iíve made peace with CicloSampa and hope to be at least a consistent sleaze rider. S„o Paulo isnít the kindest nor gentlest place to ride a bike, but there is at least one protected cycletrack down the main drag (Av Paulista) where I can knock out sleaze rides with moderate risk! Ride on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

We talked early on about doing a pie ride, so are people free the weekend of March 10-11 (the weekend before Pi Day)? I have a slight preference for Saturday, but I'm flexible on both timing and pie stops. Tentative itinerary right now is Livin' the Pie Life in Arlington, the Pie Gourmet in Vienna, Killer E.S.P. in Alexandria, and Pie Sisters in Georgetown, but tell me if you have a favorite pie place and we'll work it in.

Let me know where and when work best for you.

Post Thanks / Like

We talked early on about doing a pie ride, so are people free the weekend of March 10-11 (the weekend before Pi Day)? I have a slight preference for Saturday, but I'm flexible on both timing and pie stops. Tentative itinerary right now is Livin' the Pie Life in Arlington, the Pie Gourmet in Vienna, Killer E.S.P. in Alexandria, and Pie Sisters in Georgetown, but tell me if you have a favorite pie place and we'll work it in.

Let me know where and when work best for you.
    I'm in. I prefer Saturday, but I'll make Sunday (or really, any day...) work for pie.

Post Thanks / Like

Argh. My work schedule and logistical challenges are conspiring to keep me from bike commuting most of this week, I tripped and fell on an uneven Metro station platform tonight and did something painful to my hand, and the roof of my condo just started leaking for the second time in three weeks. In short, I need pie. Who's up for a pie ride this Saturday? I was thinking of starting at Livin' the Pie Life around 9:30 a.m. and doing this route to hit The Pie Gourmet, Killer E.S.P., and Pie Sisters. But I'm flexible on timing and route, so let me know if other times or places would work better for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Argh. My work schedule and logistical challenges are conspiring to keep me from bike commuting most of this week, I tripped and fell on an uneven Metro station platform tonight and did something painful to my hand, and the roof of my condo just started leaking for the second time in three weeks. In short, I need pie. Who's up for a pie ride this Saturday? I was thinking of starting at Livin' the Pie Life around 9:30 a.m. and doing this route to hit The Pie Gourmet, Killer E.S.P., and Pie Sisters. But I'm flexible on timing and route, so let me know if other times or places would work better for you.
    Stalking this. I'm planning to infiltrate and get you a "feel better" pie.