Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BAFS 2018 Team 11 clubhouse

Quote Originally Posted by streetsmarts View Post
    don't you feel a lazy weekend coming on , Team Elevenses??!!
    Yes, if by "lazy" you mean more rides to get beer and ice cream.

Great job getting out there and putting in some miles, team! Just about everyone rode during these past few days. A special shoutout to aschildg and Boomer2U for getting in rides in Miami and Sao Paulo, respectively.

Does a team happy hour this Thursday at Northside 10 in Alexandria, starting about 5:30 p.m., still work for most of us? If another day would be better for you, speak up and we'll make it happen.

Infiltrators are welcome to crash the party. And yes, I know that Sunyata's hosting another happy hour in Falls Church at the same time. Those of you who work in Alexandria and live in Falls Church and like to get your drink on *cough*reji*cough* will just have to go to both.

I'll be there for the happy hour! Thanks for organizing

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    Those of you who work in Alexandria and live in Falls Church and like to get your drink on *cough*reji*cough* will just have to go to both.
    It would be rude of me to refuse your invitation so I shall see you there!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's happy hour at Northside 10. I'll try to get there a bit early to grab a table in the bar area. There's a wheelbender rack outside, and there's also space to lock up against the patio railing.

Separately, is anyone interested in a ramen ride this Saturday? Birru and LeprosyStudyGroup have been tormenting me with tales about the deliciousness of Ramen Factory 42, in Falls Church not far off the W&OD. I was thinking of heading there for a late lunch on Saturday, although I'm flexible on timing.

I'd also be happy to ride to Fair Winds and Forge breweries instead (I already have a 30-mile loop mapped out), lead a pie ride, or organize any other rides that people want to do. Just let me know.

Yes on a ramen ride!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well jeez, if some of my favorite people are getting ramen...

We did it! We're back to #11! Yay! Thanks to our new member Michael B for bringing us back up in the rankings

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	16647

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.

Re ramen

It appears I will need to pay a visit to DMV on Saturday to renew my drivers license, and of course its located conveniently near the W&OD, so I should be up for a ride to ramen.

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.

Several members of Team 14 are considered experts in the field of eating ramen and would be interested in eating ramen with Team 11.