Likes Likes:  73
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 4 The Delicate Snowflakes of Doom

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all - Shane here. Pleased to meet you all and to be on the #4 train. First timer as well. I live in Bethesda, work in DC, and started riding a couple of years ago after a knee blow out situation. I started commuting at the suggestion of a friend in 2016 and ride to work and elsewhere as many days as possible now. Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

I've made everyone an admin on the Strava club so you can upload pictures, kick off non-Freezing Saddles interlopers, change the team name etc. Last year the team name changes got a little out of hand (the dreaded Podium! team 7) but we'll see.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey folks! My name is Millie and this is my fourth Freezing Saddles. My goal is to ride every day - just as I have for the first three years that I competed. I live in College Park and also do group rides with Proteus, sometimes as a volunteer ride leader. The monkey in my personal wrench is that I pull 12 hour shifts that rotate between nights and days, so you won't necessarily see me getting the most miles on the weekends. But.. this is my second year of doing both shiftwork and FS, so I think I'll be okay. Going to Michigan for a week in January - hoping to borrow a bike while I'm there from my Dad. See you all around!

Post Thanks / Like

*Written by a Team 22 member * - I just love your team name. that is all. carry on!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone. My name is Eddie and I am a FS newbie. I live in Gaithersburg but do most of my riding in Potomac and Germantown. Iím a full time telecommuter so no daily commute points but my goal is ride every day in between conference calls (sometimes even during the call). I historically have been a fair weather only rider but FS has given me that extra nudge to go out there and havenít missed a day. I havenít met any of you yet but Iím hoping to change that very soon.
    Letís go win this thing and have fun doing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Eddie R!

Post Thanks / Like

Which teammate are we missing?

Team 4:
    clunkymonk
    drevil
    Eddie R
    Greenbelt
    Grims
    jeffp
    JonRobot
    Mtansill
    Patty Fulton
    SNKRAMER
    ToddMoses1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbelt View Post
    I've made everyone an admin on the Strava club so you can upload pictures, kick off non-Freezing Saddles interlopers, change the team name etc. Last year the team name changes got a little out of hand (the dreaded Podium! team 7) but we'll see.
    Perhaps you should remove yourself from being an admin so that your wife can't steal your phone and change the team name again (and again, and again...)

Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who canít see who is posting on our Strava group. I see two posts re: Pic and Hiding rides but I canít tell who posted them. Iím using mobile it if makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, our 11th rider, ToddMoses1, has dropped out of FS and we will be seeking a replacement...

As for the Strava stuff, I think as long as your ride says #NOBAFS in the title it won't be put into the data? I forget...

As for the Strava discussion posts, maybe best to add a comment after your post, since comments seem to be ID'd but posts aren't