Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 223

Thread: N O T O R I O U S :: A Pointless Game

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bah.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foo.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	16661

    I'd be wary if I felt a draft. I had a friend name Plugh, and that it was always perinent to answer for the honesty virtue to the gypsy lady as two Mariah's were better than two Geoffreys. I learned that Trebor was really Robert reversed. I knew that you really needed the satchel to keep the robots from going thru the trap door. I knew that my humans would go comotose in the Nebula, that getting to Watertown required knowing Rumplestiltskin, and Kefka was a real bastard. That the Council of Light was really a cult and the Order of Voln was the real thing, and that Diesel never gave you a free drink.

  2. Likes NemaVeze liked this post
    Dislikes Steve O disliked this post
    ELITE rcannon100 ELITED this post
  3. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dismalscientist View Post
    kids these days...
    nerds!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	16663

  4. Likes kwarkentien, Steve O, rcannon100 liked this post
  5. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteD View Post
    I'd be wary if I felt a draft. I had a friend name Plugh, and that it was always perinent to answer for the honesty virtue to the gypsy lady as two Mariah's were better than two Geoffreys. I learned that Trebor was really Robert reversed. I knew that you really needed the satchel to keep the robots from going thru the trap door. I knew that my humans would go comotose in the Nebula, that getting to Watertown required knowing Rumplestiltskin, and Kefka was a real bastard. That the Council of Light was really a cult and the Order of Voln was the real thing, and that Diesel never gave you a free drink.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g-is-for-grue_1_.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	16675

  6. Likes Kitty, PeteD liked this post
  7. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Rosslyn
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    Oh god I understood all of that. I just lost all of my cool points.

    (I commanded a Chaos Daemonette army, and then a Elf Fantasy army when I switched over into that realm. ugh).
    And gained all of the "cool with Kitty" points! This is (part of) why we're friends.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  8. Likes streetsmarts, Edelweiss, Emm liked this post
  9. 02-03-2018, 04:39 PM

    Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!


  10. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So is anyone playing this game any more or are the new rules too tough?

  11. Likes Judd liked this post
  12. #196
    rcannon100's Avatar
    rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Posts
    4,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjclaeys View Post
    So is anyone playing this game any more or are the new rules too tough?
    And I suppose you are too busy brewing my next batch of beer to take a picture in front of a ship or monkey??
    Last edited by rcannon100; 02-06-2018 at 09:04 PM. Reason: When do we get to use emojis on the forum?

  13. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcannon100 View Post
    And I suppose you are too busy brewing my next batch of beer to take a picture in front of a ship or monkey??
    You mean like this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2840.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	16783

  14. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Rosslyn
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think a lot of people is coincidence. My reign of terror was inevitably going to come to a pause as I prepare for a trip to Japan. I've been trying to juggle reworking my sleep schedule around my normal job, which hasn't left much time for riding.

    Next week will be the time to really cash in on my absence while I go Frozémon hunting in Tokyo

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  15. ELITE rcannon100 ELITED this post
  16. #199
    rcannon100's Avatar
    rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Posts
    4,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjclaeys View Post
    You mean like this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2840.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	16783
    You owe me beer!

    Okay, Claeys has four “likes” and the point for the lamest entry so far.

    Next: Lunch counter sit in, Arlington VA

  17. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Shortly after 1pm on June 9, 1960 a biracial contingent of college students entered the People’s Drug Store at Lee Highway and Old Dominion Dr. in Arlington and requested service at the store’s lunch counter. Less than a mile away, a similar group sat down at the counter at the Cherrydale Drug Fair.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. Dislikes PeteD disliked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •