Likes Likes:  316
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
ELITE ELITE:  18
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 131

Thread: The Best Sock Game - 2018 BAFS Pointless Prize

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    1,054
    Post Thanks / Like

    Exclamation Important announcement!!!!

    Due to the closing happy hour being so close to the end of the competition, I am going to cut this competition a bit short. This ensure that I will have time to allow for a couple of days of voting and to order appropriately sized socks for the winner.

    So, without further ado, the final date for sock game submissions will be March 11, 2018.

    Again... All sock game submissions need to be posted (either here or on Instagram) by end of day on March 11th.

    Okay, back to your regularly scheduled sock game photos!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    811
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    1. Red Socks that match SimpaCycle bike!

    2. Blue/Grey socks on way to Business meeting

    3. Shark Socks!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boomer2U; 02-28-2018 at 11:07 AM.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    811
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    4. Sweat and Gears socks
    5. Bicycle socks
    6. Inter Bike socks
    7. WABA Better Cycling socks

    Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,360
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A pair of my over the calf Smartwool socks. Oh Steve might have a better picture modeling with his pizza socks too. That's a tree on the back of the sock.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01256.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	17229 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01267.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	17230
    Last edited by consularrider; 02-28-2018 at 08:25 PM.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    A pair of my over the calf Smartwool socks. Oh Steve might have a better picture modeling with his pizza socks too. That's a tree on the back of the sock.
    Here are the pics I took:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steve o consular socks 3.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	17246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steve o consular socks 2.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	17247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steve o consular socks 1.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	17248

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Riverdale, MD
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I love ewe!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The paleontologist/oceanographer NRA member's favorite socks: Velociraptor riding a great white with sticks of dynamite and an assault rifle. What could go wrong?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	velociraptor 2.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	17417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	velociraptor 1.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	17418

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Riverdale, MD
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
    Due to the closing happy hour being so close to the end of the competition, I am going to cut this competition a bit short. This ensure that I will have time to allow for a couple of days of voting and to order appropriately sized socks for the winner.

    So, without further ado, the final date for sock game submissions will be March 11, 2018.

    Again... All sock game submissions need to be posted (either here or on Instagram) by end of day on March 11th.

    Okay, back to your regularly scheduled sock game photos!
    Yikes! So my goal was to see if I could come close to a fun pair of socks for every day of freezing saddles, which is something crazy like 78 pairs of socks. I may have to set up a photo shoot with my bike and socks between now and the 11th. I am a huge fan of Millie and SteveO’s socks too. Velociraptors sharks and guns??? Rated R flowers???? This is some seriously great sock game!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    Yikes! So my goal was to see if I could come close to a fun pair of socks for every day of freezing saddles, which is something crazy like 78 pairs of socks. I may have to set up a photo shoot with my bike and socks between now and the 11th. I am a huge fan of Millie and SteveO’s socks too. Velociraptors sharks and guns??? Rated R flowers???? This is some seriously great sock game!
    Start wearing them on your hands also to get double points for each pic

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahBee View Post
    Yikes! So my goal was to see if I could come close to a fun pair of socks for every day of freezing saddles, which is something crazy like 78 pairs of socks. I may have to set up a photo shoot with my bike and socks between now and the 11th. I am a huge fan of Millie and SteveO’s socks too. Velociraptors sharks and guns??? Rated R flowers???? This is some seriously great sock game!
    Switch out your socks so that you wear at least two pairs a day. I see that you get multiple commute rides normally... It's been fun seeing your awesome sock game this year, Sarah!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4958.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	17423

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •