Likes Likes:  96
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  6
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 107

Thread: #fs2018dirtybiker - Pointless Prize Mountain for Dirt Miles for Freezing Saddles 2018

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    While Drevil is enjoying the sunny desert, I was doing a wet lap around the Mall this morning, 1.9 miles of which 1.6 miles were sloppy pea gravel. Could almost have been Niddapark except for all the buildings.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01309.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	17373

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    While Drevil is enjoying the sunny desert, I was doing a wet lap around the Mall this morning, 1.9 miles of which 1.6 miles were sloppy pea gravel. Could almost have been Niddapark except for all the buildings.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01309.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	17373
    Ha

    All this sun and warmth in the Southwest is making me homesick -- not really.

    Consular, will you be at the FS2018 Closing Happy Hour?

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    Ha

    All this sun and warmth in the Southwest is making me homesick -- not really.

    Consular, will you be at the FS2018 Closing Happy Hour?
    Nope, I head back to Germany tomorrow. A little sad, but not really.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    South West Ridge trail into the night with JoM. Southwestern side of Las Vegas: it's really cool because you're up high and overlooking the city.


    South West Ridge Trail by ricky d, on Flickr


    South West Ridge Trail by ricky d, on Flickr


    South West Ridge Trail by ricky d, on Flickr

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No blue skies in Frankfurt. I had to go back out after my Garmin 500 lost today's ride file. That gave me a chance to do a loop around Grüneburgpark with 1.1 miles of sloppy crushed stone. My earlier ride was actually dirtier, but was all on pavement. The farmers are plowing and leaving lots of muck on the trails.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Badger Pass, also Southwest side of Las Vegas. Also with JoM


    Badger Pass by ricky d, on Flickr


    Badger Pass by ricky d, on Flickr


    Badger Pass by ricky d, on Flickr

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My favorite trails in Las Vegas: Bootleg Canyon, where the trails are big, and the bikes even bigger


    Bootleg Canyon by ricky d, on Flickr


    Bootleg Canyon by ricky d, on Flickr


    Go Big or Go Home by ricky d, on Flickr

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Cowboy Trails, northwestern side of Vegas. Lots of cacti + shrubbery + log/stairs on the climb to the top. Only did a short loop because of the time.


    Cowboy Trails by ricky d, on Flickr


    Cowboy Trails by ricky d, on Flickr

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greenbelt
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Meanwhile back home... conditions are actually pretty good.
    https://www.facebook.com/proteusbicy...5717928828251/

    PS. I'm going to go back and tag all my dirt rides later today, so at least I'll maybe get toward the top of a leaderboard in something this season.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbelt View Post
    Meanwhile back home... conditions are actually pretty good.
    https://www.facebook.com/proteusbicy...5717928828251/

    PS. I'm going to go back and tag all my dirt rides later today, so at least I'll maybe get toward the top of a leaderboard in something this season.
    Thanks Jeff!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •