Likes Likes:  1,537
Dislikes Dislikes:  28
ELITE ELITE:  167
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: !! C a l v i n b a l l !!

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Post Thanks / Like

Notice of Proposed Ordinance:

Tim: I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them-- Do they listen to me? Oh, no...

The knight who would slay the creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived - Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair - So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth - shall be awarded 5 points!

Translation: include chocolate bunnies in the Calvinball as your swag... get 5 additional swag points
    Last edited by rcannon100; 02-24-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Dance video to follow
    Yon Faire Pheonixball.
    Hastened I, with kind assistance from Brett L, to the cave of two-wheeled wonders: Proteus. The finest and fairest of ladies...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coffee club.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	17131

...with great kindness, openeth her shop hence. Ere great searching, mine eyes peered high upwards to espy the bag of treasure, upon which I then feasted.
    Fortified from feasting, and joyous at mine capture, I dancethed the Waltz of the Flamingo:

Upon returneth to mine abode, Phoenixball wast transformed into this diabolical puzzle box, which containeth coin of the realm, sweets of incomparable tastiness and magical coffee.

Name:	old phoenixball.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	17133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new phoenixball puzzle box.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	17132

Post Thanks / Like

Thy opponent arriveth prior
    Yea, though weary wast I from many hours wearing constraining (but beautiful) cloth,

Name:	kitties.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	17134
    and hastening through forest and village in the dark of night, thy Fireball beckoned, and hither I.
    Upon capture, I partook of the swaggy sweetness:

Name:	swag consuming fireball.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	17135

Hence didst I dance and sing the Whirling Dervish of Fireball, entertaining passengers in passing coaches.

Such magical cavorting and celebrating didst then transform said Fireball into this unique and ne'er seen prior Pink Bird of Loveliness, bearing the fire water of the tsars.

Name:	fireball transition.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	17137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new fireball with vodka.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	17136

Post Thanks / Like

Having captured 2 Calvinballs, I hereby declare this ordinance no longer valid:

* If you post a picture of the calvinball with a doggo or pupper you get 10 bonus points because they're good dogs

I do this as a kind gesture, only to protecteth said fauna from humiliation.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine final post during this cycle of the sun, revealing Pink Bird of Loveliness Fireball's location

Pots upended, look under
    Kept somewhere in VA? you wonder
    Find clue in last line
    Find clue that is fine
    X-quisite acrostic, don't blunder

Name:	pots updended.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	17140

Name:	3516.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	17139

Name:	turtle and other thing.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	17138

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Having captured 2 Calvinballs, I hereby declare this ordinance no longer valid:

* If you post a picture of the calvinball with a doggo or pupper you get 10 bonus points because they're good dogs

I do this as a kind gesture, only to protecteth said fauna from humiliation.
    Requesting Tim the Enchanter deduct 1 million points from Steve O for this atrocity.

Post Thanks / Like

Yon Faire Pheonixball.
    Hastened I, with kind assistance from Brett L, to the cave of two-wheeled wonders: Proteus. The finest and fairest of ladies...

Name:	coffee club.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	17131

...with great kindness, openeth her shop hence. Ere great searching, mine eyes peered high upwards to espy the bag of treasure, upon which I then feasted.
    Fortified from feasting, and joyous at mine capture, I dancethed the Waltz of the Flamingo:

Upon returneth to mine abode, Phoenixball wast transformed into this diabolical puzzle box, which containeth coin of the realm, sweets of incomparable tastiness and magical coffee.

Name:	old phoenixball.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	17133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new phoenixball puzzle box.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	17132
    The waltz not really flamingo and whirling dervishes....hilarious Good sir Steve!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Post Thanks / Like

That reminds me. I havent posted my latest pupper picture.

This is Darby. I think I posted him before. He is available for adoption through Lost Dog Rescue.

The good news is that Lost Dog Rescue has a pop up dog shelter at 7 Corners - and they have renewed the lease until about mid April. So if you ever want to volunteer to walk or play with dogs - or maybe even foster a dog (fostered dogs generally get adopted far faster) - now is a good time. Glad to give you a personal tour of the shelter.

Name:	28058676_10155947007222534_748319193873379177_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	17141

Post Thanks / Like

Default !! C a l v i n b a l l !!

The Calvinball/Fireball is now safely ensconced in its new resting place, eagerly waiting for discovery by one of the merry band of idiots. The treasure lay in the Yard o Potowmack where the iron horse of yore ere ruled in glorious splendor, steeped in coal, steam, and diesel dust.

Behind a fence, your treasure awaits...

Near to where Nat King Cole found love beside the bay...

And watched over by the founder of the Sisters of Charity, whose university lives on to this day...

To the finder go the spoils, an array sure to warm the heart, body, and soul.

Almighty Tim the Enchanter, your humble servant is too modest to brag what points should be afforded to this plebian serf. I trust in your omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent wisdom to fairly appropriate such remuneration.

Should it please the court, my summation of the events thereto pertaining:

Consumption of swag on site.
    Delightful dancing upon discovery.
    Redeployment within 12 hours of discovery.
    Transport across District/County/City borders.

Additionally, I shared consumable swag with Tims chosen one, CBGanimal. I also provided the vessel housing the offering CBGanimal left for you.

At your mercy, I await your adjudication my liege.

Your faithful servant,
    Handbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kwarkentien; 02-25-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Forgot jurisdiction change

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scoring and Spells

I would like to cast the Corleone spell now that kwarkentien is initiated into the ranks of Calvinball hunters.

For my find/hide:
    10 - (2*1) = 8 Points for Find minus 2 points for every day that passes until the next find
    5 Points Swag
    10 Points Cross Frontier of Realm/Province
    3 Enchanted Points for those who are worthy (for sharing with others)

Forgot to upload the picture of swag being shared with the fine attendees of WTFCC.

Name:	IMG_20180222_074121.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	17143
    Last edited by josh; 02-25-2018 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Clarification of points