Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: 13th Annual VCU Health Cap2Cap Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Default 13th Annual VCU Health Cap2Cap Ride

The VCU Health Cap2Cap is the 13th annual bike ride fundraiser organized by the Virginia Capital Trail Foundation. All proceeds from the event support the Foundation's goals of continuing to enhance, promote and advocate for the Virginia Capital Trail. The start and finish of the ride will be at the historic Charles City Courthouse. Participants can choose a 15, 25, 50, or 100 mile bike ride length. Early bird registration ends at the end of the year. You won't want to miss it.

Your registration fee includes a t-shirt, lunch, and one beer/wine ticket.

For more information on the ride, volunteering, or sponsorship, check out the following link: https://www.virginiacapitaltrail.org/cap-2-cap/

You can also follow our Facebook event at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/events/509952659383564/

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

I encourage folks to sign up for this. It's a really pleasant and well marked route. More importantly, the proceeds benefit the Virginia Capital Trail which is a beautiful, well maintained trail. The folks behind the trail are dedicated to constantly improving the trail and promoting its use.

Post Thanks / Like

Since there is no date indicated in the original post, I will provide it for you:

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mostly Frankfurt am Main with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

So is anyone else going to be doing Cap2Cap this year? I'll be at the Richmond packet pickup on Friday and plan to ride the century on Saturday. Look for me in my Bike Arlington jersey.