Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozémon Hunter '18

Post Thanks / Like

Alert! Area children have reported a Frozémon viciously defending SteveO's KOM of Jigglebilly. Shame on you SteveO.

2. Likes kwarkentien, Steve O, Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Emergency! A couple of confused Frozémon have been spotted looking for Cabi rides at Gravelly Point. Unfortunately they have the wrong dock. Won't you rescue them before the storm blows them into the water?

4. Likes kwarkentien, Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeprosyStudyGroup View Post
    Alert! An area tricorne enthusiast has reported a suspicious Frozémon lurking in the bushes near John Paul Jones.
    Did someone capture this Frozemon already? I went poking in the bushes at the John Paul Jones Memorial at the Tidal Basin but didn’t find it. I did enjoy visiting and taking this picture though.

Also, there is a John Paul Jones Memorial.

Post Thanks / Like

Confirmed the frozemon is still there this morning. I was worried it had lost its grip and been blown away. Maybe it was hard to see in the dark, like most of us these days its blue back side is facing out.

7. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Confirmed the frozemon is still there this morning. I was worried it had lost its grip and been blown away. Maybe it was hard to see in the dark, like most of us these days its blue back side is facing out.
    Did any of the tricorne hat fanatics indicate if it was on the left side or the right side when facing JPJ? There's a whole lot of bushes there and they're pretty thick.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Did any of the tricorne hat fanatics indicate if it was on the left side or the right side when facing JPJ? There's a whole lot of bushes there and they're pretty thick.
    Yeah sorry saying it's literally in the bushes was misleading. It's taped to something bush adjacent.

10. Likes Edelweiss, Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Emergency! A couple of confused Frozémon have been spotted looking for Cabi rides at Gravelly Point. Unfortunately they have the wrong dock. Won't you rescue them before the storm blows them into the water?
    Fellow Frozehuners: These don't appear to be taped to the outside of the portapotties at Gravely Point. I'm looking forward to the weekend when I can do some Frozemon hunting in the not dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Ummm... A scurvy old mariner has been shouting about a gigantic Frozémon hanging out at the dead end of the Humpback bridge trail, and spreading rumors of more hiding in the woods beyond, for those foolish enough to brave that treacherous path.
    Last edited by LeprosyStudyGroup; 01-05-2018 at 05:51 PM.

13. Likes rcannon100, kwarkentien, Judd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alert! A NIMBY dog walker has expressed apocalyptic dissatisfaction at the number of Frozémon scaring her constipated Cockapoo on the Chinquapin/(Forest park actually) nature trail.
    Last edited by LeprosyStudyGroup; 01-06-2018 at 02:40 PM.

15. Likes kwarkentien, Judd, Bob James liked this post
    Dislikes Bob James disliked this post
    ELITE Bob James ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alert! An area tricorne enthusiast has reported a suspicious Frozémon lurking in the bushes near John Paul Jones.
    This Frozemon has been captured. It is a Vanillish Ninja.

It was so right in my face the other night but my mind was really focused on the bushes.