Dislikes Dislikes:  2
ELITE ELITE:  22
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozémon Hunter '18

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Frozémon Hunter '18

Welcome to the '18th edition of
    Frozémon Hunter

Your mission as a prospective Frozémon Hunter is to find and collect elusive Frozémon as they appear around the area this winter. Verification of and prizes for the best Frozémon collections will be awarded at the Freezing Saddles end of season celebration

Each captured Frozémon is worth 1 point.
    -but-
    Frozémon come in 5 different types:
    Fancy, Bearded, Sporty, Thirsty, and Ninja
    Name:  FN.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  23.5 KBName:  BD.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  23.5 KBName:  SP.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  25.6 KBName:  TY.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  21.3 KBName:  NJ.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  21.1 KB
    For every group of 5 Frozémon of the same type you collect, you get 5 bonus points.

This means if you have 6 Fancy Frozémon and 2 Ninja, your collection is worth 13 points. 10 Fancy and 2 Sporty is worth 22, etc.
    This is to encourage trading Frozémon between hunters. PLEASE NOTE TRADING AT THE FINAL FS'18 CELEBRATION IS BANNED and will result in a goldfish funeral for the traded Frozémon.

FRoZéMoN Sighting Reports:
    I'll keep this list of uncaptured Frozemon as up to date as I can:

2/7 -

Alert! Roscoe's looks upon a small park in Takoma Park. Two Frozemon are hoping that you will bring them some pizza! (ONE STILL UNFOUND - PROBABLY)

2/16 - A frozemon has been spotted hanging out at the Bethel Cemetery's Super's Shed (or is it the Home of Peace?) ()

2/17 - A Frozémon has been spotted on a gazebo at the North end of Potomac Greens drive behind the Slaters lane neighborhood.

2/26
    Alert! Two Frozemon have been spotted bothering those looking for a rest at the Denis Wolf Rest Stop off the Northeast Branch trail!
    Alert! Two Frozemon are learning about sustainable farming at the Eco City Farms bike stop in Edmonston, MD.
    Alert! Two Frozemon are giving some geese what for near the gazebo at the end of the Paint Branch trail!
    Alert! Two Frozemon have revealed themselves as subset nerdist off the Trolley Trail in Old College Park.

Frozémon are likely to be found in the reported areas, but perhaps not immediately visible from trails. You may need to dismount to investigate. Check stuff like the backs of signs and wooden posts for the sneaky critters.

Check back with this post to keep up with the latest Frozémon news.

Please use this thread to post about any Frozémon Hunting tips, triumphs or disasters.
    Last edited by LeprosyStudyGroup; 02-26-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    You have *style*, sir. [respectful bow]

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeprosyStudyGroup View Post

*If anybody has access to a collection of these cards and you can sacrifice a few to me, please let me know I would really appreciate it. These things are expensive. And hey I wouldn't mind any contribution/sponsorship of prizes either.
    I can give you some $$ for cards.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starduster View Post
    You have *style*, sir. [respectful bow]
    Yeah that is the gruesome trophy pelt of a truly skillful and grizzled frozemon hunter, everybody should feel very intimidated by Ricky right now.

Thx Judd ttyl

Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed that you specifically laid out the cards to spell fancy bearded sporty thirsty ninja. Is this a coded reference to Judd?

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for this! As anyone of my generation, I of course want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

A few questions:
    1. Can we get credit for riding dressed as a pokemon? (Asking for a friend... >.>)
    2. Is it a requirement to turn our helmets around backwards and pose prior to capturing a Frozemon?
    3. I'm going to the land of Pokemon in mid-February. Lemme know if you want me to look for some cards in their native language. (Could be a fun novelty)
    Last edited by Kitty; 01-02-2018 at 07:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    I can't wait for this! As anyone of my generation, I of course want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

A few questions:
    1. Can we get credit for riding dressed as a pokemon? (Asking for a friend... >.>)
    2. Is it a requirement to turn our helmets around backwards and pose prior to capturing a Frozemon?
    3. I'm going to the land of Pokemon in mid-February. Lemme know if you want me to look for some cards in their native language. (Could be a fun novelty)
    Yes
    No, but YES
    YESSSS

Post Thanks / Like

Alert! An area tricorne enthusiast has reported a suspicious Frozémon lurking in the bushes near John Paul Jones.