Thread: Reminder: You need to post on this forum to be in Freezing Saddles

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Reminder: You need to post on this forum to be in Freezing Saddles

Several people have registered for Freezing Saddles, but have indicated that they have not posted on this forum. As stated on both the registration form itself, and the instructions linked from the sticky above, such people will not be able to play. And Sunyata does not have the time to follow up with you, so registrations indicating that the person has zero posts will just be deleted without warning.

So:
    • If you can post but haven't, you need to post. Once you do, please send me a private message saying you have posted, so I can fix your registration form.
    • If you haven't posted because the forum tells you that you aren't authorized, that's because you haven't clicked on the e-mail you should have received with a link to confirm your registration. If you didn't get that e-mail, or have lost it, you can send a private message to one of the following to get it fixed: Erin Potter, Henry, or Joe Chapline. After that, you can post, and then send me a private message letting me know, so I can fix your registration form.
    • If you said on your registration form that you didn't post but now have, please send me a private message letting me know, so I can fix your registration form.

The link to send a private message is http://bikearlingtonforum.com/private.php?do=newpm

2. Likes Shawnbeast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the rationale behind this requirement?

rcannon100 is online now Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ~~Samuel Beckett
    Post Thanks / Like

Freezing Saddles is a game by and for this community. It is created by the generous efforts of a lot of volunteers from this community. The design of Freezing Saddles was to create a stupid silly game to play during the dreary months of winter. It was to have fun together. We want people who wish to play FS to participate in the community; if you dont want to be a part of the community - well there are plenty of cycling challenges on STRAVA. FS is our game.

The forum will be the center of communications for happy hours, coffees, group rides, and pointless prize games. How could you possibly participate in FS unless you know the latest news about Beereunering??

5. Likes Boomer2U, Sunyata, Bob James, LhasaCM, jrenaut and 6 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

F* you and the bike you rode in on! Does that count as a post?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    F* you and the bike you rode in on! Does that count as a post?
    Well, it would, except that you already have quite enough posts to qualify!

Post Thanks / Like

I've posted in this forum, but not in this thread, so I'm posting in this thread just to be safe...

jrenaut is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jctonett View Post
    I've posted in this forum, but not in this thread, so I'm posting in this thread just to be safe...
    No, not this thread. You have to post in a different thread. One specific different thread. We won't tell you which one, though. No, it's not the one you're thinking of.

10. ELITE Sunyata, rcannon100 ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrenaut View Post
    No, not this thread. You have to post in a different thread. One specific different thread. We won't tell you which one, though. No, it's not the one you're thinking of.
    Sheesh, tough crowd.

12. Likes streetsmarts, jrenaut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nooooo! 😱 Whatever will I do??!

Iím new, but this is NOT my first rodeo. Made me laugh, though.

14. Likes wheels&wings, Judd, jrenaut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I signed up for Secret Saddles today.