Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: FS 2018 Pointless Prize Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Just an update on the team most rides leaderboard, for which I am offering a pointless prize.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daily rides.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	17108

Team 1 is #1. For now. But there's still lots of time for other teams to chase them.
    Another update. The battle for #2 is really tight, but any of these top 5 could still pull it out. Team 1 - One for the Road's lead may or may not hold up. 18 days to go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ride days.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	17253

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS Arlington Looping Ends March 18

Get in your last Freezing Saddles Arlington Loops this weekend!

In order to have enough time before the closing ceremonies to get the data from the Gurus, process it, and prepare the winners' customized "Arlington Loops" cereal boxes, I'll need them to pull the data Monday morning, March 19.

Thank you, and Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Last minute Volunteer sought!

I was recently reminded that in past years we have given out prizes for top mileage male and female riders*. As of right now, no one has taken on the job of recognizing these athletes. If you would be willing to step up for these prizes, please let me know here or via PM. Thanks.

*Sorry, FS is stuck in a bigendered worldview. Don't complain to me; I'm just the goat-roper.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by accordioneur View Post

I was recently reminded that in past years we have given out prizes for top mileage male and female riders*. As of right now, no one has taken on the job of recognizing these athletes. If you would be willing to step up for these prizes, please let me know here or via PM. Thanks.

*Sorry, FS is stuck in a bigendered worldview. Don't complain to me; I'm just the goat-roper.
    Sent you an email. I might be able to cover down on this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by accordioneur View Post

I've got it covered. Email or PM me for details.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the deal with pulling data for Pointless Prizes this year? Is there someone in a position to assist with light (and hopefully simple) data manipulation tasks for the purpose of awarding prizes?

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPTJohnC View Post
    What is the deal with pulling data for Pointless Prizes this year? Is there someone in a position to assist with light (and hopefully simple) data manipulation tasks for the purpose of awarding prizes?
    Or even just the In the Beginning Was the Deed prize?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    Or even just the In the Beginning Was the Deed prize?
    You will need to compile a list of the segment ID numbers from Strava. They can be found at the end of the URL for the segments' description pages, e.g., https://www.strava.com/segments/13943476.

I sent my request (for Arlington Loop data) to hozn and jrenaut via PM as they are the Freezing Saddles data masters.