Likes Likes:  206
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
ELITE ELITE:  9
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 107

Thread: Registration is open!

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Rosslyn
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm in, I'm excited, I'm amused by the proliferation of first-timer posts across multiple threads!

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fairfax VA (riding to DC)
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well, to the chagrin of all involved, and even more so, my wife, I've signed up again. Shoot me now.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    olney
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default registration

    Will we get a confirmation email that we have been accepted? The registration process isn't exactly straight forward, and with all the clicking on the assorted links, who knows what may end up happening. I think I did everything I was supposed to do, but haven't seen any type of confirmation.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanA View Post
    Will we get a confirmation email that we have been accepted? The registration process isn't exactly straight forward, and with all the clicking on the assorted links, who knows what may end up happening. I think I did everything I was supposed to do, but haven't seen any type of confirmation.
    I think I got a confirmation email when I signed up, but I could be mistaken. But either way, you are registered.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanA View Post
    Will we get a confirmation email that we have been accepted? The registration process isn't exactly straight forward, and with all the clicking on the assorted links, who knows what may end up happening. I think I did everything I was supposed to do, but haven't seen any type of confirmation.
    You should have received a confirmation e-mail, although it may have been eaten by your spam filter. But I just checked, and you are registered.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    chevy chase dc
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Gulp

    First timer. Not sure what worries me more. The cold or other riders daft enough to do this.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm in! Looking forward to Freezing Saddles 2018!! Now, where are my lobster gloves and my balaclava?

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishnomadic View Post
    First timer. Not sure what worries me more. The cold or other riders daft enough to do this.
    Hey, it could be worse. My first Freezing Saddles, I went to the last night Hains Point party. I explained to my wife that I was going to meet a bunch of guys I'd never met in real life, in a park with no one else around, after dark. What could possibly go wrong? I seem to recall she rolled her eyes at me. A lot.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dominion Hills in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    Hey, it could be worse. My first Freezing Saddles, I went to the last night Hains Point party. I explained to my wife that I was going to meet a bunch of guys I'd never met in real life, in a park with no one else around, after dark. What could possibly go wrong? I seem to recall she rolled her eyes at me. A lot.

    And nothing went wrong! I remember; I was there.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    And nothing went wrong! I remember; I was there.
    This is true. I went riding with Steve O and didn't get murdered or maimed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •