Thread: Sept 9: 50 States/13 Colonies Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sept 9: 50 States/13 Colonies Ride

Heeeeeey guys! Get hype for the most "DC" ride of the year! Registration opened today for WABA's 50 States and 13 Colonies rides! This year it will be on Saturday September 9.

Here's the link to the page with more information, how to register, and a link for volunteering to ride marshal: http://www.waba.org/50states

Remember, you have to be a WABA member to ride. However, they provide options for taking care of that at reg.

jrenaut is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Every year, this ride happens on the Saturday nearest my older daughter's birthday, so every year it's the day of her birthday party. One of these times her party is going to be me taking her and her friends on the 13 Colonies ride, she just doesn't know it yet.

3. Likes Emm, Judd, Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrenaut View Post
    Every year, this ride happens on the Saturday nearest my older daughter's birthday, so every year it's the day of her birthday party. One of these times her party is going to be me taking her and her friends on the 13 Colonies ride, she just doesn't know it yet.
    I mean, it ends with pizza. That's like 50% of a kids' birthday party. Add balloons, presents, and sugar and you're good to go!